When Do You Put Up Your Tree?

pudd75

On Saturday/Sunday 3 a.m. actually I finally finished the second :holiday07: and am soooooooooooo happy. Took the boxes to the attic Sunday afternoon.

So except for ONE box of random decorations that need placed around the house --and the holiday towels (which I plan to do by Thursday), I am done with decorating! :holiday10

Maybe then, this year I can fully enjoy the month of December with more time with the kids, making some cookies, a craft or two and leisurely write out the Christmas cards

....I am psyched. :holiday08

On Saturday/Sunday 3 a.m. actually I finally finished the second :holiday07: and am soooooooooooo happy.

I'm jealous. We put tree up on Sunday and put beaded garland on it but not much since. I should have done some more yesterday but spent all day looking for something which never appeared. Today I have to pack for Disney and send out SS stuff so probably won't get much down especially if BFF needs me to go shopping with her/help with kids. So hopefully tomorrow before I leave I can get it down with my mom if she is not stuck babysitting again. She's supposed to do Tue&Thurs but SIL mother has been swapping days since week before Thanksgiving so she can "get her kitchen done before Thanksgiving". That woman can't even make toast! The sliver lining is WE got to go BF shopping while she got to babysit and had to change her plans. I guess she though SIL and brother didn't work.

I'm jealous. We put tree up on Sunday and put beaded garland on it but not much since. I should have done some more yesterday but spent all day looking for something which never appeared. Today I have to pack for Disney and send out SS stuff so probably won't get much down especially if BFF needs me to go shopping with her/help with kids. So hopefully tomorrow before I leave I can get it down with my mom if she is not stuck babysitting again. She's supposed to do Tue&Thurs but SIL mother has been swapping days since week before Thanksgiving so she can "get her kitchen done before Thanksgiving". That woman can't even make toast! The sliver lining is WE got to go BF shopping while she got to babysit and had to change her plans. I guess she though SIL and brother didn't work.

hopefully you can get it done tomorrow--which is still IN November! don't feel bad, I spent a good 15 min. about 5 times looking for things, walking back and forth going in a box multiple times, so I "wasted" at least a good hour, but I don't get much help decorating. My son did help me with the ribbon, was getting dizzy going around in circles so much:2roller: Just tired.... The first tree seemed to go more smoothly. I did put Christmas tunes on though and that got me moving.

Hope it all works out for ya.

DH has agreed to me and DD doing a little decorating in the house. I plan to put up a live tree on Dec 13th at my house and another tree up at my parents house (with brother and SIL) on the 15th. I have Poinsettas on the piano already. DD and I are going to hang garland and make snowflakes for her room too. I may put a small tree in there as well (very small) I am so excited!!!