Cabela's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

First time I remember seeing a preview of Cabela's ad-- does anyone know if these items and prices are typically the same across the country, since the bottom of the ad says it's for the Hamburg, PA location only? Also, how many (if any) of the doorbusters are typically available online?

Thanks for another great ad, Brad! :)

Last year my daughter wanted a camo bedding set that was in the ad. I called cabelas.com and they told me that they are a different entity. The ads are store only, but if I called on that day, they would honor the price in the flyer. I got the 200 bedding set for 98.00 with a coupon code that was on my cabelas catalog for 30 off 100 on top of the sale price. .

First time I remember seeing a preview of Cabela's ad-- does anyone know if these items and prices are typically the same across the country, since the bottom of the ad says it's for the Hamburg, PA location only? Also, how many (if any) of the doorbusters are typically available online?

I think we posted it last year too, but I don't remember any years before that. I know they have a separate online-only sale as well that they are supposed to be sending us soon.

Great! Thanks for the info. Hopefully they'll do the same this year because the closest store is 5 hours away & they have a couple of things I'd like to get.

Last year my daughter wanted a camo bedding set that was in the ad. I called cabelas.com and they told me that they are a different entity. The ads are store only, but if I called on that day, they would honor the price in the flyer. I got the 200 bedding set for 98.00 with a coupon code that was on my cabelas catalog for 30 off 100 on top of the sale price. .