Jump to content

Anyone know what these are called?

Recommended Posts

I was in TRU a few weeks ago, and the sales associate was wearing a tiny little furry thing on her shoulder. Apparently, it has magnets, and you put one under your shirt and it connects to the one on the bottom of the furry thing to make it look like it is sitting on your shoulder. I was trying to find it online to order one, but I can't for the life of me remember what they are called. They are in the girls toy section... anyone know? Thanks in advance! :)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...