Best Buy Harry Potter Deal

mommy2twingles

for the Blu Ray, the $19.99 is the blu ray +dvd +digital copy the $17.99 copy is just the blu ray, and i think there is one for $22.99 that includes something else

*****The 22.99 is the 3 disc set in 3-D. The 19.99 @ BB is the same as Amazon's. Amazon has it for $19.99

http://www.amazon.com/Deathly-Hallows-Three-Disc-Blu-ray-UltraViolet/dp/B001UV4XJ2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1320601827&sr=8-2

Special Features

Includes Instant Streaming with UltraViolet Digital Copy

Disc 1: Theatrical Movie on Blu-ray

Disc 2: Special Features on Blu-ray:

Maximum Movie Mode hosted by Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and other cast members

A Conversation with JK Rowling and Daniel Radcliffe

The Goblins of Gringott's

The Women of Harry Potter

Warner Bros. Studio Tour (London)

Additional Scenes

Disc 3: Theatrical Movie on DVD

and the price for their 2 disc set is 13.99 I want to say is a little cheaper than BB's.

http://www.amazon.com/Potter-Deathly-Hallows-UltraViolet-Digital/dp/B001UV4XIS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1320601827&sr=8-1

These both are from Amazon and qualify for free shipping.. I just ordered the 2 disc one. I also ordered Part 1 for 5.99

*****I do stand corrected as I posted in the other post... the 3 disc set @ BB for 22.99 is the 3-Version of the movie.. not the same as Amazon's...

Edited by amickeyfan
made correction in item...

Thank you OP! I just told my oldest DS today that this game was coming out soon, and he was SO excited, so he was going to get it for Christmas anyway, but we also have a 3D TV, and not a lot of 3D movies for it, so this was a GREAT deal!! :)