Kohls Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

This, for once, will not be one of my first stops...I see some of the same stuff I see year after year, and the prices are much worse than I've seen on some things...

FYI, they typically have a pick-a-day for 15% off that is valid during that time, if you're shopping in-store, but they NEVER have the 15-20-30% running during that time...I'm thinking I will be shopping before BF on anything that is a must-have, with the 30% off and $10 KC offer that starts soon...

Everything is soooo over priced at Kohl's. Would never buy anything w/out a coupon and on sale. I hate the Kohl's cash b/c then I have to go back and shop more when I want to save now.

and it's within a specified time frame. When I got some due to online purchase last year I had to send mother to go use it while I was in Disney for my bday. My bf got some at a grand opening a few months back and forgot to use them. It wasn't a biggie since we were happy with the price paid but for people who bump purchases to get more it could be a waste. The old navy ones really suck because you have to spend double the discount amount to use.

For at least the last 2 years there have been Kohls coupons out that are good on BF in the store, I don't recall what percentage off it was though. The trick to Kohls long line is you have to have someone with you that will get in line when the line starts getting long while you finish shopping.

I'd like to point out something, if you see something in the BF ad and it's NOT a Early Bird item - it may be best/cheaper if you buy the item during a 30% off Kohls Charge Code deal.

The next 30% Off w/ Kohls Charge code starts Nov 9 to 16, you can find it: Kohls.com Coupons

THANKS for the advice and date/details :)

Edited by allshoppedout

Oh good gravy, I think I almost fell asleep looking at that ad, soooooooo long and really only 1 or 2 things I am thinking about--don't HAVE to have them, so I don't think Kohl's is on the BF Triptik for me ....

I don't think I saw a regular camera, just a flip type camcorder thing. If anyone saw one, post on this thread please, I can't look at this ad again...

So the one thing that I really want to shop for (new bathroom decorations) is not an early bird deal. I don't think I'll make Kohl's my priority this year, unless someone's wish list makes it one.

As much as I try to plan for BF, I really never know what I'm doing until I see what my family asks for and they're never good about getting that to me early!

I'm surprised DH asked me what was in the ad after I mentioned it had been leaked. Only thing I saw that might be worthwhile was a blanket... My theory for any item I'd like is if it's there when I get there then it's meant to be.

I thought the same thing, Kohls has great prices on their blankets every year and they're really nice blankets, but I'm not standing in line and freezing for a couple more blankets.

They usually have cheap pillows too but I don't remember seeing the pillows this time.

This is one of the ones I've been looking forward to. I usually shop it online though. The lines in the store are ridiculous and their "carts" if you can even call them that in the store are too small to hold my stuff! I think I remember them starting their BF ad online on Thanksgiving so I got it even earlier than I could in the store. I may be wrong though.

I agree with the prices being the same as they are now. I know last year I bought pajama sets there for $9.99 and they are advertising them as $19.99 this ad. I believe this will be the case throught the other stores as well. Prices really went up this year on everything. :(

Oh good gravy, I think I almost fell asleep looking at that ad, soooooooo long and really only 1 or 2 things I am thinking about--don't HAVE to have them, so I don't think Kohl's is on the BF Triptik for me ....

I don't think I saw a regular camera, just a flip type camcorder thing. If anyone saw one, post on this thread please, I can't look at this ad again...

The regular camera is a vivitar right next to the flip camcorder in the ad and it is 49.99

Currently, there's two items posted over in the Online Deals forum that you can get CHEAPER than on Black Friday - make sure you check them out!

* Note: the coupon code for those deals last until tomorrow the 20th - so grab it now while you can!

Pandigital Planet 7" Android Media Tablet - $107.99 A/R - Less than BF @ Kohls

Oral-B PC3000 Toothbrush - $66.39 A/R & Code- Less than Black Friday @ Kohls.com

* Well I've been informed that there's Kohls' cash to be earned on BF? I didn't know, if so that these deals arent' cheaper if you take into account of Kohl's cash.

Edited by noehlp

Has anyone ever purchased the yellow gold diamond solitaire stud earrings that are on sale on BF (3/4 or 1 ct.tw.)? Are they decent quality? At least as decent as the deal of getting the for 319 & 449 price? How do they compare to the ones they have on sale at Macys? Thanks for any input!