Amazon All Video Games Gold Box event starting Tues 11/8

racerfan

Deal of the Day

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Iv-Dk-XwL._AA165_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_AIBUE8NIALCB6?ie=UTF8&docId=1000208101&pf_rd_p=441937901&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_t=701&pf_rd_i=20&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=14P5KGS7R2HN5089B1K0

Here are the clues for the rest of the day video game deals

9:00am EST Take on intriguing, unusual cases and use your courtroom skills to unravel some of the most outrageous and funniest trials you've ever seen.

11:00am EST A third-person, single player Hack 'N' Slash Action-Adventure game where you fight to become the world's #1 Assassin!

1:00pm EST A full-motion body control game on Kinect allowing you to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses in an action-packed Sonic experience unlike any other!

4:00pm EST Engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris - never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face!

6:00pm EST Prepare to compete in the Olympic Winter Games with your friends and family like you never thought possible!

9:00pm EST A collection of single player puzzle games designed to provide puzzle fans and fanatics over 500 hours of play time spread across over 1,000 addictive games

11:00pm EST Kill Zombie's on your PC!

1:00pm EST A full-motion body control game on Kinect allowing you to twist and turn your way through a range of visually stunning courses in an action-packed Sonic experience unlike any other!

Wonder what this one will be...... need some kinects games

Wonder what this one will be...... need some kinects games

Sounds like it might be Sonic Free Riders.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/519o4g7KGiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I hope not since it got bad reviews at release last year. Only other Kinect game I can find that has Sonic is Adrenalin Misfits

yea that might be it. My kids are getting a kinect (DS9 and DS12) and I will need some good games. With the bad reviews I am not sure this would be good for them.

I have no clue what Kinects games to get

We have Dance Central 1 (just ordered DC 2 arriving today for Xmas), Wipeout (kids spent an entire day playing that with their younger cousins big hit), I got for XMas also the Twister. Will check and see what other games we have and how popular they are.

4:00 pm. Ace Combat Assault Horizon for either PS3 or XBOX (combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris - never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face!)

6:00 p.m. Mario & Sonic at Winter Games

9:00 pm. Puzzler World -single player puzzle games designed to provide puzzle fans and fanatics over 500 hours of play time spread across over 1,000 addictive games

11:00 p.m. -Dead Rising?? but not sure ...

4:00 pm. Ace Combat Assault Horizon for either PS3 or XBOX (combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris - never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face!)

6:00 p.m. Mario & Sonic at Winter Games

9:00 pm. Puzzler World -single player puzzle games designed to provide puzzle fans and fanatics over 500 hours of play time spread across over 1,000 addictive games

11:00 p.m. -Dead Rising?? but not sure ...

Ohhh, I sure hope it's Mario and Sonic at 6pm! It's on my son's list! :)

Oh my! I am sooo disappointed I didn't get in on this in time. I did just joing the wait list, but I'm number 183. Anyone know how this wait list thing works? Do I need to sit here at the pc?

Oh wow! Well nevermind, got my answer myself! Yes, you do need to sit at the pc.

IE started flashing in my Amazon window and I placed my order! WOOHOO!!! :D

I'm number 204 lol it said my chances of getting this deal is poor! lol

Be patient - it told me that too. oh, and you only get 15 minutes to place it in your cart and place your order - so make sure your cart is empty - otherwise you spend half the time moving things from it, lol, kind of like I did.