Meijer "One Stop Gift Shop" Sale Ad Posted

Brad

Here is a preview!

I predict A 32 in tv..... an X box deal, video game chairs, a playstation deal, blankets/ throws, a cheap coffe maker, kitchen appliances, an e reader, and a great price on a blu ray player!

yeah, I'm that good. LMAO! :woot2:

Lol..I'll play:

For Turkey Day-sale on diapers,BOGOfor a dollar shoes and jeans,25% off NCAA sportswear, cosmetics,popcorn tins.

BF-IPOD deal of some sort,Barbies for a couple of bucks,definitely video games,speakers/headphones and cheap movies and Blu Rays.

Can't wait!!!!

according to those in the know, it is out there somewhere! there have been 'reports' of it beeing twittered, tweeted or whatever it is...... obviously i am not in the know, seeing as i am still looking for the stupid thing!!! ugh.... Kinda like your cousins friends sisters aunts uncle told you something.. someone find it..... Edited by Lusha121

according to those in the know, it is out there somewhere! there have been 'reports' of it beeing twittered, tweeted or whatever it is...... obviously i am not in the know, seeing as i am still looking for the stupid thing!!! ugh.... Kinda like your cousins friends sisters aunts uncle told you something.. someone find it.....

I am thinking Brad is typing it all up as we speak ;)