Toys R Us 2-Day Doorbuster Sale Friday & Saturday (11/4 & 11/5)

Brad

So can I print this out or do I need the actual ad for anything? If so, is the store the only way to get it?

Thanks!

It looks like there's a link to the 20% off coupon to print it out. That would be the only need I see for having the ad. Not sure of they are in stores.

It looks like you do have to print out the 20% off coupon from the TRU website, there's also a Baby Coupon on page 4 you'd need to print if you want to use - these are in the main 2 day ad.

Now, with the Bonus pages/ad, it looks like you may need the ad for it, because the one for $10 off $30 Melissa and Doug is a coupon and I don't see that it says 'print'.

Edit: I just tried calling my local TRU store to see if they will be carrying the ad in-store or if it will be in the newspaper - however they are not open for the day yet; and I'm off to an appointment.

Edited by noehlp

YMMV!!! Check the ads for your local store. Mine is completely different!! Just looking at the first page of the ad, there isn't a 20% off coupon available, but everything has an extra 10% off savings. For example, the very first item on the first page of my ad (Leap Frog Word Whammer) is 50% off and there's no coupon. An ad for another store further away has the same item at 40%, but has the 20% off coupon. The price difference is minimal, but still sneaky!! I may try using the coupon anyway and see what happens. Edited by stacyk9

this coupon dosnt say not good on electronics. i going to try it on an ipod tommarow

No, this 20% off Coupon won't work on an iPod - well, I say it shouldn't.

Here is the fine print:

'Coupon Valid on all Super Wow Deals in this ad.'

So with that said, I would think it would only work on items that say Super Wow Deal in the ad.

Check my response a couple of comments earlier. The coupon mustn't be valid in all markets.

Yeah i dont know whats goin on.Says its in my area ANYWAY i just checked online and the sale is going on right now with 20% coupon applied and i choose in store pick up.So no waiting in lines and no coupon printing.So check online to see if the items ya want have the pick up in store option.YIPPEEE TRU thxs.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed with my TRU right now. They would not honor the coupon!!! They said that it was only for use AFTER 3:00 pm. They told me that anything that had the green banner prices in the ad, were not that price until after 3. I argued that the coupon didn't say anything about certain times on it, and also that only the items on the front page had time specific pricing. They still refused. If this is the way TRU is starting out the holiday season, then I'll be taking my $$ elsewhere!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoyed with my TRU right now. They would not honor the coupon!!! They said that it was only for use AFTER 3:00 pm. They told me that anything that had the green banner prices in the ad, were not that price until after 3. I argued that the coupon didn't say anything about certain times on it, and also that only the items on the front page had time specific pricing. They still refused. If this is the way TRU is starting out the holiday season, then I'll be taking my $$ elsewhere!!!

That's the way my tru did also and i live an hour away so i was very annoyed.

The coupon says its valid for the Super Wow deals only. Those deals have a time on them. So it would be obvious that the coupon would too. JMHO

The coupon says its valid for the Super Wow deals only. Those deals have a time on them. So it would be obvious that the coupon would too. JMHO

this makes so much sense deals are for Friday night and Saturday morning and I believe the Fri night ones may start at 3.

I'm stuck in some limbo thinking today is Saturday. I was looking at the BB 2 day sale thinking how odd they only sent email today(sat) when it started yesterday. Of course it made sense the laptop was still on sale a day after sale started if it hadn't been advertised.

Not all of the "Super Wow" deals had the time printed on them. In fact, the entire top of the middle pages were those deals, and right above it were only the words Friday & Saturday. Only the deals on the front page had the time printed on them. Also, the front page stated Doorbuster PLUS the 20% coupon, which to me says that the 20% was good anytime.

Ok, two questions. One in the available online only 3 page bonus section, they have 24ct. boxes of crayons 4 for a $1. The same section also states that the sale is good Friday and Saturday. Question is is this sale only good until 1pm on Saturday or good all day? I ask because this is a great deal and would be perfect for the shoe boxes my local church does, but I nor my folks would be able to get to a Toys'R'Us before 1PM on Saturday. Now, the second question then, if the Toys'R'Us sale isn't good all day would there then be any way to get Target or Wal-Mart to price match this offer (because one of these two stores we could get to before 1PM)? I ask this because normally these stores will match print ads, but this isn't a print ad, it's an ad good in stores but only viewable online.

Oh and my apologies if some of my question is in the wrong place.