LEGO 3-Pack Game Card Case for Nintendo DS $0.50 ToysRUs.com w/mobile coupon

tinkrbel

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pTRU1-8749158reg.jpg

Website shows a price pf $9.99

I just received a text message with this address which takes to coupon which can be used in store. I doubt they'll have a separate # for each person they send link to but who knows expires 11/5/2011.

I signed up for text messages a few days ago HERE

Cashier Instructions

1. Scan product

2. Scan barcode on guest's phone

3. Manually enter the barcode in case of scanning error

I think it's only good for your phone because the instructions on the coupon say to scan the barcode on your phone??? Or is this a smartphone thing?

I signed up, so maybe I'll get the deals too.

MOST phones are internet capable. Mine can connect but is not a smartphone because I refuse to pay the data plan rate every month. I disconnected the internet on my parents phones so they wouldn't accidentally push buttons and run up charges. I do not know how much it costs to connect to one web page but I'm sure it's under a dollar or two.

Anyone with a phone with internet capabilities should be able to type in web address and show phone/coupon to cashier.

I went to Toys R Us today and grabbed 2 Lego Cases. The lady rung them both up in the same transaction and took the coupon (which I brought up on my phone via the GottaDeal app) and both came up .50 like they were supposed to. So I guess if you get the right lady, you can ring several up together.

Thanks guys!

I went to Toys R Us today and grabbed 2 Lego Cases. The lady rung them both up in the same transaction and took the coupon (which I brought up on my phone via the GottaDeal app) and both came up .50 like they were supposed to. So I guess if you get the right lady, you can ring several up together.

Thanks guys!

HTH!