Walmart Black Friday ad to be released tonight at 12am ET (9pm PT)

ytmomof4

With the way things are going - I'm going to have to drop him off at one store to wait in line while I drive to another just to get what I want for everyone. Do you think anyone will notice a 13 year old running around the store grabbing up things without supervision - lol

Will probably be better behaved than most of the adults will be....

With the way things are going - I'm going to have to drop him off at one store to wait in line while I drive to another just to get what I want for everyone. Do you think anyone will notice a 13 year old running around the store grabbing up things without supervision - lol

Nah they wont notice.Shoot they dont even notice when ppl get stepped on.

You are all getting very sleeeeeeeepy... your eyelids... are getting... heavier... you just... can't... stay... awaaaaaaaake... :tired: zzzzzzzzzz...

You will all now wake up tomorrow morning slouched in your computer chairs realizing this was all just a dream. (Yeah right. As if ;))

That's not gonna work tonight Chief....you forgot you are dealing with a bunch of Black Friday nuts, we're trained to pull the long hours

You are all getting very sleeeeeeeepy... your eyelids... are getting... heavier... you just... can't... stay... awaaaaaaaake... :tired: zzzzzzzzzz...

You will all now wake up tomorrow morning slouched in your computer chairs realizing this was all just a dream. (Yeah right. As if ;))

LOL and ive spent the past 1/2 trying to come up with a 12 days of WM song.

I wanna be the 1st person to say it....................

"I'm disappointed in Walmart's ad this year. Not impressive at all, I expected better deals from them. Oh well, I'll see what Target has to offer."

i'll be the first to say it - i already have my mind made up that it'll suck and all they'll have to offer me is $4 pjs... but since I don't go to bed till hubby gets home from work at 230am I may as well check it out, might be taken by surprise.

Amy Withrow

I can't believe how awful this years bf ad is... I'm surprised there isn't more talk of it yet - or are y'all holding out for Target because y'all aren't impressed either... Only thing I saw good was the $4 pjs... sure not worth the fight for me hopefully i'll be able to order online with free site to store!

Like · · a few seconds ago ·