What's on YOUR Christmas List?

AudreyNicole

I'm always so hard, drives my mom and husband crazy. Mama got me a Windows Phone this past weekend for my Christmas present, so she should be about done. :)

I would really like for someone to come clean my house, and my carpet, or better yet, replace my carpet! But yeah, that won't happen.

I could use some new kitchen rugs and placemats.

A gift certificate to my local dollhouse store. There's a table I've been eyeing, but I won't ever buy it for myself. But, if I saved up GCs...

A new pair of pajamas

To get my 2 broken diamond bracelets fixed.

A guilt-free really nice dinner out.

I am no fun.

I just recently found out about the Pandora beads & they've just opened a new store in our mall. These are pretty cool! Do you also get the Troll beads? You'll always have an idea for a gift to give or receive with these.

Sidenote: Kindle Fire is on my waiting list too...

No, I haven't gotten any of the troll beads. My hubby started me a pandora bracelet last year. I like it because it's so personal. Have you checked out their rings? Their nice too.

There are two things I would just love. The first, is to have my house cleaned ceilings to floors. I am getting a quote Tuesday to see if it is a realistic gift, lol. The second, would be a vacation. It doesn't have to be fancy, or even leave the state. It has been more than five years since I have been able to take time from work.

Anything from Bath and Bodyworks.

A Coach wallet, maybe another purse (there's an outlet withing driving distance :)).

Some hot pads for the kitchen table that dh and I saw at a cooking store.

Jewelry is always nice. I've been wanting a mothers ring but kind of want to save that for a Mother's Day present. Maybe a charm bracelet. I've always wanted one. I think Jared recently had a commercial for one.

Maybe an automatic car start. Don't plan on keeping the van much longer so not sure if it's worth it but it'd be nice.

I use to always pick kitchen items our household stuff but started picking stuff that's just for me. I've though about a Keurig but I think my dh and son (for hot chocolate) would also use it. Just like when I picked new dishes, pots and pans, or bed linens. I want fun just for me stuff.

Well I do know that I am getting the Kindle Fire (hopefully it should be delivered Tuesday!) and I am really excited for that. I booked a cruise for my husband's gift, so I kind of get the bonus there! Other than that, I just love all of the things the kids pick out for me...they are always so interesting! I would love a new chain to replace one that my husband got me last year- it broke and I have been meaning to get a new one.

Now if it was just a wish list...I would love a new mixer, a new head unit for my car and anything from VS. But we usually keep gifts between us small so we can focus on the kids!

I want a dyson vac.

Glass pyrex bowls with lids

A buffet server.I have one and love it

Space saver bags.LMAO

Not to much else.My husband spoils me and buys whatever i want throughout the year.He usually buys me like 20 presnets for christmas and i love them all so whatever is fine.

As long as my kids get all their wants im happy.

Kindle Fire w/ Vera Bradley Cover & Pandora beads/charms

I just recently found out about the Pandora beads & they've just opened a new store in our mall. These are pretty cool! Do you also get the Troll beads? You'll always have an idea for a gift to give or receive with these.

Sidenote: Kindle Fire is on my waiting list too...

No, I haven't gotten any of the troll beads. My hubby started me a pandora bracelet last year. I like it because it's so personal. Have you checked out their rings? Their nice too.

I was at the jewelry store today getting a ring fixed and started looking at the Pandora bracelets. So cool! The lady gave me a book with all the bracelets, charms etc. in it. The book is huge.

I think this might make my Christmas list this year. I can go through the book and circle what I want. DH will be set for awhile with ideas for me. :D

I was at the jewelry store today getting a ring fixed and started looking at the Pandora bracelets. So cool! The lady gave me a book with all the bracelets, charms etc. in it. The book is huge.

I think this might make my Christmas list this year. I can go through the book and circle what I want. DH will be set for awhile with ideas for me. :D

Have fun!:2roller:

ok I know I posted before I know the vacation thing will not happen probably not for a couple more years...... but I would love rooms in my house painted

LOL..well if we're going for longshots THEN I'd like my dad to pressure wash and paint the house :P next week so when I attempt to put the tree up (as a surprise for my mom) the house will look ALL Christmassy