GD app for iPhone

ClosedAcct

Alright what's up with the app? It updated and now it doesn't work for me. Is the old, old, old, original phone no longer supported? I deleted and reinstalled, synced etc. but no dice. Other apps are starting to tell me to upgrade my device, is GD joining this club?

What exactly happens? I'll forward the info to the developers.

• 11 months later...

Dear gotta deal app: please stop telling me I have new private messages. I don't. (No one loves me enough to pm me :(. ).

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Don't know why you are getting that. I think you can disable notifications to stop it. I'll forward your report to the developers.

Alright BJS, you and I gotta push Brad for a Windows App for GottaDeal since we are running Windows 8 now (and I hope to get a Surface soon). How about it Brad? Any chance of getting a GD Windows App? I think you will need it eventually because there are going to be more Windows phones and lots of makers of Windows R/T tablets (not just Microsoft). Thanks.

Alright BJS, you and I gotta push Brad for a Windows App for GottaDeal since we are running Windows 8 now (and I hope to get a Surface soon). How about it Brad? Any chance of getting a GD Windows App? I think you will need it eventually because there are going to be more Windows phones and lots of makers of Windows R/T tablets (not just Microsoft). Thanks.

I would second that! I have a Windows phone, so an app would be awesome. And I woudn't be surprised if we end up with at least 2 Surfaces in my house.

Dear gotta deal app: please stop telling me I have new private messages. I don't. (No one loves me enough to pm me :(. ).

Sent from my iPhone using GottaDeal

Don't know why you are getting that. I think you can disable notifications to stop it. I'll forward your report to the developers.

Got to chime in on this; I have also been getting repetitive notifications on my iPod, even after I've read all my messages.

• 2 weeks later...