Official: Target Black Friday Hours and PM/PA Policy

bigjimslade

I just got back from my local Target and inquired about this years PA policy. I was told that they will adjust the price on all regular sale items but not "Door busters or limited time/quantity" items. Also, if there is a gift card with purchase or Free item with purchase these too will not be adjusted or issued.

I just got back from my local Target and inquired about this years PA policy. I was told that they will adjust the price on all regular sale items but not "Door busters or limited time/quantity" items. Also, if there is a gift card with purchase or Free item with purchase these too will not be adjusted or issued.

This is what my Target store told me today too. :(

Just had the BEST PM experience at Target. They price matched the Table Tennis set in the Black Friday ad from Wal Mart even though the one sold at Target says Target Exclusive. So, for the one that was on special for $88, they gave it to me at the Wal Mart price of $67. So over the moon happy since I missed out on the one at Wal Mart because I wasn't there early enough to get a ticket. They also PM they Toy Story Operation game from the Wal Mart ad. Target was AWESOME this year!

I went in at 2am to PA the Razor tricycle and the Mr. Coffee Coffee Maker that I bought the week earlier. The CSR first said no and I handed her a copy of the policy from the website and ask her where does it excludes Black Friday. She asked her manager and he said if the register allowed it, to do it. It worked and we saved about $50 with the adjustment.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wanted to chime in, I had absolutely no issues with price matching. I didn't buy any big ticket items, but I walked in on Black Friday afternoon, handed my receipt, walked out with all my adjustments (probably 6 in total) and no issues.