If you got locked in a store..........

susiejwp

Guest all2tired
I'd fill up my cart with all the BF sale items on my list then patiently wait for the store to open and be first in the check out line

Best Buy! Then when the employees open the doors to come in, I would have proof that they did NOT have the minimum quantities in stock that the ad promised! :rant:;)

that otta' get 'em! :D ...maybe we could arrange for some sort of "press" there too!?!.....and a demonstration of our TRUE feelings at being snookered all these years! :gd_shake: :gd_shake: :gd_shake:

I know from experience that most stores have the minimum quantities in stock, when the merchandise arrives that is. However, by the time BF arrives, and the employees buy stuff for their family, the customers get whats left over, which is always less. All ads have the disclaimer, subject to prior sales... I know at Kmart when I worked there the whole back room was full of items we were waiting until the morning of BF to buy on sale.

Guest all2tired

Best Buy! Then when the employees open the doors to come in, I would have proof that they did NOT have the minimum quantities in stock that the ad promised! :rant:;)

:sidesplit