What will your kids give their teacher(s) this year?

angelbabymommy

Is there a particular "cause" you know that he supports, by what he says/wears (like Recycling, being Eco-friendly, rainforest, etc? Perhaps you could buy him a t-shirt that the profits go to/support that cause? If it is something he believes in, he'll surely wear it...

We don't have any teachers to buy for (homeschool! lol!), but my kids all have gymnastics coaches they adore. My daughters (age 7 and 10) have good basic sewing skills, and asked if they could make fleece scarves for their coaches. I figured I'd bundle the scarf with a gift card to Starbucks. I'm not sure what to do for my boys' coach though. He's a super awesome coach, but as far as I can tell, he's not really "into" anything. (he's sort of a minimalist hippie) I'd like to do something for him since he's been coaching my autistic son every week for over a year, and my younger son joined his class this summer. He has made gymnastics a really fun and positive experience for my boys, but especially my autistic son. Any suggestions?