NHL Slapshot Limited Edition Two-Stick Bundle for Nintendo Wii $6 @ Bestbuy.com

hack2222

http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/images/products/1474/1474286.jpg

$5.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/NHL+Slapshot+Limited+Edition+Two-Stick+Bundle+for+Nintendo+Wii+-+Nintendo+Wii/1474286.p?id=1218261840126&skuId=1474286&st=1474286%20&lp=1&cp=1

Includes game and two NHL Slapshot hockey stick game accessories that attach to your Wii Remote and Nunchuk for head-to-head authentic ice action (Wii Remote and Nunchuk not included)

Become an NHL star by beginning at the neighborhood rink and working your way to the top in Be a Pro mode

Play through a full NHL season and playoffs for your chance to hoist the Stanley Cup

See how you stack up against the pros as you face off in three-on-three and five-on-five competitions against real NHL and CHL players and up to three of your friends

Have fun tearing up the rink and practicing your skills with family and friends in pick-up-and-play mini games

Take to the ice in jersey #99 as "The Great One," Wayne Gretzky, so you can live out your ultimate hockey dream

It's available by me....anybody need one ? Limit 1

I live in Olathe and would be interested in purchasing one in Independence if you could pick it up. I could order and pay if we could figure out a way for you to be able to pick it up. I know when I order from Walmart I can designate someone else to be able to pick up as well. Is this possible with Best Buy?

It's available by me....anybody need one ? Limit 1

I would be interested as well. My boys would LOVE this! I could also just order & pay online and have you pick up and ship it. Could send shipping costs through paypal or mail... Whatever you'd prefer. Even though it says limit one I'd think if you were just picking up orders that different people had each ordered one it would be okay, wouldn't it?! Let me know! THANK YOU! +++

I live in Olathe and would be interested in purchasing one in Independence if you could pick it up. I could order and pay if we could figure out a way for you to be able to pick it up. I know when I order from Walmart I can designate someone else to be able to pick up as well. Is this possible with Best Buy?

got you 1....sent PM

I would be interested as well. My boys would LOVE this! I could also just order & pay online and have you pick up and ship it. Could send shipping costs through paypal or mail... Whatever you'd prefer. Even though it says limit one I'd think if you were just picking up orders that different people had each ordered one it would be okay, wouldn't it?! Let me know! THANK YOU! +++

how ever you want to do it ....just let me know

Anyone else just let PM me and I will send you my info....If they ask ...I'm Italian Gotta big family

Edited by jstluvem

• 3 weeks later...