If you won a 5 minute shopping spree WHERE would you go and WHAT would you grab?

susiejwp

I have 5 teenagers in need of vehicles. Do car dealerships count as stores. I could pick 9 out in 5 minutes and then do the paper work. The other 4 are My husband, myself, and one for each set of our parents. If the cars won't work I would go somewhere with electronics.

...sure they do! ....while you're ther could you [pick out one for my oldest?...he'll be driving in about a year :cry2: fair warning everyone...get OFF THE ROAD!!!!:eek:

....say, I've been thinking about my first post and I think I would change my store to one that has "gas" cards...the way gas prices are going that could be the best Christmas ever!,...not having the rising cost of gas hanging over my head! LOL:gd_twocen :gd_twocen :gd_twocen :gd_twocen

Nordstrom or Macy's fine jewelry case where they keep the diamonds that they can show you only with the security guard standing there. I'd rack up and :gd_shake:the security guard as I rolled my suitcase full of diamonds and gold out to my car. :yay:

...could I tag along?...I could use some new "sparkle" myself...PLUS I'd LOVE to:gd_shake: the security guard.....;)

hubby wanted me to post this.....

he would go to the local "Harley" store and see how many "big boys" he could roll out of the store in 5 minutes...my bet would be at least a dozen....that man is having a serious mid-life crisis! :slaphappy:giggle::clapping:

lol, i wanna see that:D :gd_orange:giggle:

It would have to be Target - I would start in the DVD and Book section. Give me 2 minutes and I'll have a haul!

Then I would sprint to the homegoods section and start snagging sheets - the highest thread count I could find. They make great gifts and we can always use more!

Towels would be a good grab too!

Lots of fun to imagine! :yelclap: