FYI for those who wanted the Lightsabers at WM's BF sale

best4less

I was just looking at Kmarts sales paper (it is on their website right now for the sale that starts tomorrow) and on Tuesday they are having a special buy on them- $3.99 each. Walmart is going to be charging $8 on BF. They appear the be the same ones (I think?) Go to Kmarts website and check out the flyer if you want to make sure.

EDIT: Looking closer it may not be the same thing. The Kmart one says "Basic Lightsaber" while the Walmart one says "Electronic lightsaber". I don't know, they look the same to me lol.

I haven't looked at Kmart yet, but the basic lightsaber and the electronic one are not the same. The basic lightsaber is normally priced at a bout $7 and the electronic one is normally priced around $15-$20 (if I can remember correctly). My son wnats the electronic one, but it is not high on my list for BF!

I asked my friend in Walmart which light sabres were going to be $8. Those are the electric ones now selling for $19.96. It comes with a star wars action figure that looks like the ones from the BK kids meals during the summer.

The one in Kmart looks like it but it comes with a Mr Potato Head and is 1/2 price which would mean it was only $8 to start with. It says basic so I do not think it is electric

HTH

(I have been researching this as my 3 year old wants one)

Sorry about that guys! I thought I was being a good dobbie and found a good deal lol. My kids aren't into Star Wars so I've never actually taken a look at the Lightsabers. I wouldn't know the difference even if I was hit over the head with one lol. :tongue1:

It doesn't come with a Mr Potato Head. You choose between the Darth Tater Potato Head OR the Basic Lightsaber. This would be good for little ones, say around 3.

~H~

I asked my friend in Walmart which light sabres were going to be $8. Those are the electric ones now selling for $19.96. It comes with a star wars action figure that looks like the ones from the BK kids meals during the summer.

The one in Kmart looks like it but it comes with a Mr Potato Head and is 1/2 price which would mean it was only $8 to start with. It says basic so I do not think it is electric

HTH

(I have been researching this as my 3 year old wants one)

Oops, I didn't read the dobbie thing right LOL Just thinking since they were talking abou Lightsabers, must mean the Star Wars III. I absolutely can't wait for the new HP movie, been looking for the merchandise but it hasn't come to the stores yet, I thought it would since the movie is in about two weeks.....

I think she was referring to the new Harry Potter movie coming because best4less said she(?) was trying to be a good dobbie. :)

~H~

Yup, I'm a she :D and I wasn't referring to Harry Potter (I am probably the only person on the face of the planet who hasn't seen ANY of the HP movies). Didn't even know "good dobbie" had anything to do with HP lol. But so happy I could plug it all the same ;)

I meant crissy thought you were plugging the movie, so that's what SHE was referring to. All this ad-withdrawal is making my brain hurt!

~H~

Yup, I'm a she :D and I wasn't referring to Harry Potter (I am probably the only person on the face of the planet who hasn't seen ANY of the HP movies). Didn't even know "good dobbie" had anything to do with HP lol. But so happy I could plug it all the same ;)