Updated Info-Disney Shake It Up Dolls Release Date

Buckeye Shopper

Ok guys...I finally found out some information on the shake it up dolls. I talked to a very helpful person at mattel this morning. The dolls will not be in the stores until November. She still did not give me a date but explained they are being released this month but will not hit store shelves until the holiday season :mad:. I know this theory was posted in another thread...looks like you were right:(. Now some additional info the name of these dolls to retailers are Disney Twin Shake It Up Living Doll item #V1020. She said retailers might be able to use this information to get more detailed info when it will actually arrive at the stores. Remember these dolls are being released to Walmart and Toysrus. I'm sorry I don't have the time to go any further with this. If anyone has time to check with the retailers, let us know what you find. Thanks!

I've seen her in the stores. I called mattel today and they said they had no info but possibly before bf the 2 others would be released but that I can call back in 1-2 weeks and they MAY have more info. I told them these dolls would be like the zhu zhu's and they said yup sigh:(

hmmm...not sure if it's related but the disneystore website just went down and message says: "disneystore.com is down for a brief time while we prepare for an exciting product release. We will return short after 9am pt/noon et ready to make your online shopping experience magical."

to ad fuel to the fire the link mentions the word "dolls" but could be referring to dolls in place holder pic? http://img.disneystore.com/content/global/site_down_dolls/site_down_dolls.html

OMG you rock! Thank you SO much. WHEN will they be for sale? Do we know?

I don't know, I called two of my local TRU yesterday. One said they're inbetween the warehouse and the store, and one said they recieved 8 on the truck but hadn't unloaded them yet. Keep your eyes open, I think they're getting ready to hit the shelves. The guy at TRU says he doesn't see them being a hot item. We will see, I guess.

@mommyofanangelb- They have interactive codes you can onlock and play online. DD loves this kind of stuff. I am on hold with tru right now. lol DYING to find them. I'm calling all tru's within 25 miles of here. lol

Go on their website and click on one of the dolls, and the additional info tab. That will give you the item number, they might need that.

Shake it up dolls are available for order on tru.com!! They're on backorder but should ship in 2-4 weeks. OK, I received an email form tru.com. It said that I preordered the dolls, and they will ship after their release date 11/18/11. I hope this info helps anyone looking for the dolls. Edited by Buckeye Shopper
additional info