Any Black Friday advice for a crazy canuck?

Dr.Who

Hi, I'm new to this site, just discovered it after hearing a local radio show talking about 'Black Friday'. Now I realize why all those U.S. shoppers go crazy the day after Thanksgiving, I never knew what great deals are to be had! Anways, we live near the border and I was wondering what advice would you give someone who plans to travel across the border to get to the bargooons? Should I plan on camping out?...how early?...do the stores stock enough or just a 'few' of each item to get shoppers in the door?...so much shopping...so little time!! Love the U.S.A....only wish we got the same deals up here!! :giggle:

I'm glad that you found the site, because you will love it here. What you can do is watch the ads closely to find what you want and from what store. Comparing prices is always a good thing. If a store has a "hot" item or the price is too cheap too believe, you may want to be there extra early. For instance if you are interested in the laptop at Walmart, chances are there will be a great many other people interested in it as well. If your Walmart opens at 6a.m., I would be there between 2-3a.m., it all depends if you are willing to be out there with us crazies that early. Some stores will restock if they run out. Make sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes and just have fun.:banana01: :banana01: