Make your own tree ornaments

Guest all2tired

Guest all2tired
I'm trying to find the one to make holiday slippers. It's so cute but I can't find it. I emailed my friend to see if she still has it so i can post it here. Some people just have too much time on their hands and if I can get my hands on the slipper one you'll know exactly what I mean.

Guest all2tired

As long as they aren't used, why tell them rofl

I would never make any of these either. I was just letting you guys see that some people have just a little too much time on their hands to think up these things and to make them too. I do like the slippers though to be given as a joke to somebody

Guest all2tired

I can't let my girls see that!lol I have a hard enough time keeping those things in the house without them using them for crafts and shoes!lol

I'm afraid to ask but I will anyway...

What kind of crafts do they use them for and do they use them as cushions or something in their shoes :sidesplit

I'm afraid to ask but I will anyway...

What kind of crafts do they use them for and do they use them as cushions or something in their shoes :sidesplit

:D I'm sorry, I meant that I have a hard time keeping them supplied, I can only imagine how hard it would be if they used them for crafts, or for the shoes in the picture. lol