opening at midnight?

Hmlinco

Stores keep opening earlier & earlier, they never go back to an later time. Won't be long before stores are just open on Thanksgiving day all day.

That's how WalMart is, they just don't close on Thanksgiving day. I am sorry, I HAVE to spend time with my family FIRST before I do any shopping ! Its not like its used to be, which is upsetting.

Yes this. Thanksgiving soon won't even be a holiday, just a shopping day.

I have noticed this as well. More and more stores are opening and have Thanksgiving DAY sales now, which they never did in the past. Where I camp out, it's at a mall. In previous years I had to go to the bathroom at the dinner across the street but last year Old Navy was open until about 9pm Thanksgiving Day and reopened at midnight BF. This completely changed the entire way the camping and all was done last year. We could go inside to warm up and use the bathrooms, and since the mall had to open midnight for ON, they let the line for BB in the mall at midnight rather than have to remain outside freezing until about 3:30 or 4am when they usually let us in.

I went to TRU last year...what a nightmare!!!! Never again

After I left TRU I heard that there was a fistfight between 2 women. Rockford is amazing, people try to show up at the last minute and rush the lines, Target & TRU have security but people try to it anyways. Menards lets people do it, if I wasn't shopping there I would film it, I've written to the headquarters, called the store and written to the newspaper with absolutely no luck. Until someone gets hurt... And I've heard the one in the next town is organized and way better, the manager here in Rockford just doesn't care about his employees or the customers getting hurt.

And Ive heard the one in the next town is organized and way better, the manager here in Rockford just doesn't care about his employees or the customers getting hurt.

sadly that's the only explanation. I'm sure a little foresight wouldn't be too difficult especially considering the nearby ones have a plan of action that appears to work, they could just call a meeting and copy the other stores plan it's not like they have to use many brain cells for that.

• 1 month later...