I finally got my TRU Big Book

fingerlakesmom

Guest all2tired
I didn't get one in my paper either. My neighbor did though and she gave hers to me. Noticed one of the things I got my daughter was on sale and they wouldn't credit the difference, i had to return and rebuy which was no problem. But since I had to rebuy and it was over $75, I got the $10 GC with it.

Guest all2tired
The books in teh store don't have the $10 GC coupon but if you look around the check out counters you can grab some. 1 coupon per purchase and you can only use 1 gc per order. I had multiple cards and asked the girl to ring everything up seperately so I could use all the $10 GC's

Guest all2tired

LOL I think I was behind you tonight LOL

Girl infornt of me had like 9 orders and they had 1 register open. Took me forver to get my 2 things LOL

She didnt even have coupon w/ her. The cashier had a one she just kept rerscanning

Wasn't me lol I was there on Thursday doing that LOL

i understand the grounds of it I would do the same but i would have my stuff divided into groups and always let people w/ a few things or even more go ahead if I am gonna do a long involved order or multiple ones....Guess i shouldnt whine but the waiting made me grab a candy bar i really didnt need LOL....