Christmas is only 8 weeks away from this weekend!

stingygrrl

I'm almost done with getting gifts. :g_laughin I know, that's not the way men are supposed to do Christmas. I have the hardest gift left, though. I know what I want to get my wife, but I'm trying to find a better price and then I need a place to store it until Christmas day.

I need a place to store it until Christmas day.

Just becareful where you hide it!! We got to talking last year (DH and I) and figured out that we hid our big presents about 6 inches from each other underneath piles of blankets in out laundry room floor. Thank goodness neither of us found the others stash. I'll have to find a new hiding place this year.

:tongue1:

Just becareful where you hide it!! We got to talking last year (DH and I) and figured out that we hid our big presents about 6 inches from each other underneath piles of blankets in out laundry room floor. Thank goodness neither of us found the others stash. I'll have to find a new hiding place this year.

:tongue1:

I'm going to see if I can leave it in my parent's house. My youngest sister's room is vacant, except for when she comes home from school for holidays. I'd need a HUGE pile of laundry to hide her gift.

I hate Christmas down here because the temps do not relay that it is winter time. We are back into the 80s again and I have had to turn ont he AC the past few days now. it sucks.

As for being ready? Nope.

I feel ya!! We had gotten very cold but now we're back up in the 70s. I could have worn shorts the other day. It will get back cold before then. But it NEVER snows here. We had that blizzard here back in 93 but that's about it. I wish it would snow. My DD has never even seen snow!!

One tree up and one to go. Candy canes and lights will be in the yard this weekend. I am working on it, but it's taking longer than usual. Maybe due to all of that extra stuff I bought after Christmas last year!lol I am going to the nearest city with a Hobby Lobby in the morning to finish up getting everything I need as far as decorations go. That's about an hour drive. Boy, the trouble I go to to make this house a Griswold house...lol!!!!

I feel ya!! We had gotten very cold but now we're back up in the 70s. I could have worn shorts the other day. It will get back cold before then. But it NEVER snows here. We had that blizzard here back in 93 but that's about it. I wish it would snow. My DD has never even seen snow!!

Really? My oldest has senn snow twice, my 4 yo saw it once. The 1yo has never seen it, as last winter was pretty warm. Looking like this one may be as well. I hope we get at least 1 good snow. I want it to stick! Not melt as soon as it hits like it usually does! Oh, and I am ready for Christmas. I will be done shopping after BF, so we will get to enjoy the season!

ETA: Its really warma gain today, I am wearing a tank top!

I'll ask for a little less snow than we had last year. Last year we got the 25" 2 days before Christmas. A nice covering would do it for me - just to make it a white Christmas...not a blizzard.

hope we don't come ANYWHERE near that