Black Friday Camping Out 101

totallyBF

Thanks for the responses guys. I myself camp quite often. In fact our family just spent the weekend camping in Maryland. I wouldn't be able to use our tent though because it is a huge 14 person tent!

http://distillery.s3.amazonaws.com/media/2011/10/08/41033f4b111642e282a78e79e1dd0bcb_7.jpg

I can see making it an experience with friends, but my friends won't even go stay on the beach in the super tent. I doubt if they'll go for the sidewalk camping thing. lol

I'll be sure to pop into the next webcast. I actually just caught up on the previous ones via ustream. Can I still submit answers to the trivia questions?!?

Dre

Edited by dwc designs
added a pic of the tent

Every city is different. Some you have to camp sooner at than others. I've gotten in line at BestBuy as late as midnight and I was #10 in line (got my doorbusters ;)(though that was several years ago :tongue1:)). It's good to know your local stores and how early people set up last year. That way you know when to show up and get a good spot. Good luck.

I need help! I am possibly considering camping outside of best buy this year so I will need help it will be my first time doing it but my thing is that I wanna be one of the first 20 people in the best buy, how early should I get there? Thursday morning? I have no idea! What should I bring with me? Food? Tent? Im from Florida so therefore I don't need like the heaters because it won't be that cold. Any dos and donts I need to know?

Tampa Fla?? I should come down and camp out with you! Our weather in NE Ohio last year was horrible! We had 3 days and two nights of misery!

Have fun with it. I am on the fence of doing it again this year. Weather must be good and the ad must be great.

• 2 weeks later...