Black Friday Craziness - news story update from last year

shopping4my3son

kind of feel sorry for her, Is a cart load of cheap merchandise really worth the price she paid. I went to Menards in Wausau a few years ago, never going back. There bargains weren't worth the inability to move in the store and the long and slow check out lines. I don't think stores realize that for every customer they gain, they also lose them, when their stores become chaotic mad houses.

This nonsense is going to continue until serious injuries occur. They should have

locked her up.

Risking a catastrophe

Incitment to riot

Reckless behavior

Something that would stick on her record.

Make an example. If this witch can't control her hissy fits, the County Jail might

teach her some manners.

Yurg

feel sorry for someone that started pushing over merchandise in a store & could have hurt someone or broke stuff in the store? ummm, no

stores are chaotic enough without idiots making it worse, and people incited her? she's not 3 years old

I agree. Unless she is mentally ill we all have free will and make our own choices. People only responded to her AFTER she decided to just jump in their line while someone kindly allowed her to pass through.

I agree. Unless she is mentally ill we all have free will and make our own choices. People only responded to her AFTER she decided to just jump in their line while someone kindly allowed her to pass through.

That is the problem, no control of the line. Both store employees and customers can and should control the line. Being passive and letting someone through is no way to play it.

look at the cabbage patch frenzy back in the 80's. People were hitting each other and getting into fights over those dolls. BF is no different. So sad:( Not worth it to me for saving a few bucks.

LOL...I have no recollection of this but that was marketing at it's as best/worst. How something so ugly could be so popular is beyond me :)

what had happened prior to make her tip over the cart, was it her cart? the story I read just had the vid and her conviction

The original BF Youtube video describes the events leading up to her actions and subsequent conviction. Her conviction is quite mild compared to her outburst...

- in the description box, it is a bit long.