Anolon 5-Quart Hard-Anodized Sauteuse with Glass Lid $15.99

Pliablemoose

• 3 weeks later...
I ordered this on the 4th through the Macy's/amazon $15.99 price, but it still hasn't come in. I'm an impatient person and I can't stand waiting!! I think I'll order another one and if they both show up then I'll just give one to someone (or keep them both if I love them)

Anolon 5-Quart Hard-Anodized Sauteuse with Glass Lid $15.99 (was $100.00)

www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=surprisesandjewe&creative=9325&camp=1789&link_code=as2&path=ASIN/B000ACGIB8

Anolon 5-Quart Hard-Anodized Sauteuse with Glass Lid

Other products by Anolon

Average Customer Review:

Usually ships in 24 hours (Rate this item)

List Price: $100.00

Price: $15.99

You Save: $84.01 (84%)

Man, I already have one of those (just used it tonight!) -- but what I'm really wanting is the new higher-on-one-side sautee pan (makes flipping stuff really easy) -- thanks tho -- always looking for cheap cookware!!

• 1 year later...

I think you could have started a new thread for this one, that way you could have been entered in the drawing-That was about a year and a half ago <g>

The pan really is an excellent pan. I have the one that I use about once a week and gave my mother the other and she uses hers almost daily. It cleans up great and it's fantastic. My brother broke the lid to my mother's though. I don't know how. I've dropped mine about 3 times and it hasn't broken. I think they might have been playing frisbee or something in the kitchen and it hit something else. He's 35 :D