WM Price matching/lay a way's

launaenix

I was at my local WM today to have some of my lay a way items price matched from other stores. I was informaed that WM is watching the competers ads and lowering the prices as they see sale items from other stores. I have the Tumble time Tigger and some Cranium games WM now has the cranium games for 16.88 and they told me that the Tumble time Tigger was if not already marked down will be 19.88. What have you all found with WM price matching? I also tried to take a few items off that I was informed have been bought already by others and they are not doing this service this year. You now have to wait until the lay a way is picked up and return the items not wanted. have any of you heard of this? :fedora:

Yeah, sorta.....it used to be you could add things into an existing layaway anytime you wanted..now that is a no no...you have to make a whole new layaway....only bright side is you can now have as many layways as you want.......as long as they dont start charging me a cancellation charge like kmart......I can live with that....but its frustrating to worry about 3-4 layaways at once too.

I was at my local WM today to have some of my lay a way items price matched from other stores. I was informaed that WM is watching the competers ads and lowering the prices as they see sale items from other stores. I have the Tumble time Tigger and some Cranium games WM now has the cranium games for 16.88 and they told me that the Tumble time Tigger was if not already marked down will be 19.88. What have you all found with WM price matching? I also tried to take a few items off that I was informed have been bought already by others and they are not doing this service this year. You now have to wait until the lay a way is picked up and return the items not wanted. have any of you heard of this? :fedora:

As far as the price matching goes...our Walmart has always done this and until recently I didn't realize that not all Walmarts did this. But the one here doesn't do it. So I have to bring the ads. About the layaway part...I guess they are following suit. Kmart did this to me last year. Had to buy everything and take back what I didn't want.