Buying Christmas Outfit For Your Kids

elena_398

Has anyone started shopping for your kids' christmas outfits as yet? Im heading out tomorrow. I made by portrait appointment for 11/18 of this month. My son has khakis so I'll just have to find a nice sweater and dress shoes. I usually buy my daughter's christmas dress at gymboree, but when I went online, I wasn't impressed with the christmas lines this year. Where do you go for your christmas dresses? My daughter is in a size 6 girls. She doesn't look good in black or real dark colors as shes a fair blonde. I noticed all the stores are stocked with the clothes so I guess I'll start at Kohls and work my way around the mall area. Anyone else start thinking about christmas outfits for their kids?

I've gotten my daughters dresses on Ebay for the past 3 years. I love the Gymboree holiday dresses, but hate to pay the full price. Last year I kept trying to win a certain dress and it took me about 15 different times to get it. I kept trying to get her holiday coat and bid on the same one more times than the dress and never won it. I got to frustrated!!!

Im looking at ebay today. I never though to do that. LOL. I did see tons of Gymboree dresses (which are my favorite) but the scary thing is I've owned most all of them for her at one point. I usualy buy 2 dresses. One for Christmas pics and one for Christmas day.

I think I've found the dress for my daughter! I went on to ebay today and a newly listed dress is to die for! of course I have to wait 5 days till it ends as there is no buy it now. I just hope I can win it! Hate to wait that long to see as my christmas pics are on 11/21 (was 11/18 but had to reschedule)

I've been looking for that "perfect" dress for dd. I like the Santa type dresses but I haven't found one that I really like. But when dh gets home just before Christmas, we're going in for family shots in pajamas..if I can find matching sets for all of us! Argh!

The childrens place online sells PJs for the whole family

Are they listed yet? A couple of weeks ago when I got the email telling me that they sold them online, they didn't! LOL I just haven't gone back to check the prices!!!! At Disney, it'll cost $90 for 2 adults and 1 child..which is too hefty for me! :P

Are they listed yet? A couple of weeks ago when I got the email telling me that they sold them online, they didn't! LOL I just haven't gone back to check the prices!!!! At Disney, it'll cost $90 for 2 adults and 1 child..which is too hefty for me! :P

Sorry I dont know how to link yet but on the home page they have a pull down menu for the pajamas in infant to adult

The Childrens Place had some nice stuff this year, I was really impressed! Usually I get thier dresses from Gymboree but not this year. I take all my own photos so I don't need to worry about getting them done early but I can't drag my feet too long as I like to send out my cards by the first week in December!!

The Childrens Place had some nice stuff this year, I was really impressed! Usually I get thier dresses from Gymboree but not this year. I take all my own photos so I don't need to worry about getting them done early but I can't drag my feet too long as I like to send out my cards by the first week in December!!

I am thinking about taking my own pics this year also. Mostly because its an hour to Sears and then another hour drive to pick them up a couple weeks later. Just a big pain...and most of the time w/ my kids...my pics are better than the photographers.