Thomas the Tank Engine Deals?

jjrobin

Ok, so I have a almost 4 year old (Christmas eve) and he is totally into Thomas the Tank Engine. Does anyone know of any of the specialty stores that are having deals? I know that some on-line places have deals. If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it. Also, if I find some, I will post. Thanks! :2roller::g_dance:

not a deal but they have a Thomas The Tank ENgine Aquadoodle at Toy's R Us. You can use the one thingy and it draws tracks on the pad and the included Thomas train will follow the tracks around as well as play music (dont know what music and Percy and another "friend" are sold seperately).

I was SO GLAD Patrick wasn't in the room when this commercial came on.

Guest Deals4Me

Are you looking for the wooden trains? the wooden battery powered? or the thomas plastic motorized railway?? You can IM me and I will reply with what I know on board. :)

Ashley,

Mom of a 3 year old Thomas fiend.

A place here, in Dallas, Texas, called Noah's Ark has a sale twice a year on Thomas sets. I think it is 30% off, I don't think it coincides with black friday. However I do believe it is before Christmas. See if you can find one in your area, they would be more than willing to tell you when the sale is. If you can not find one around you, I do believe they ship. Here is the number to the one in Dallas (214) 692-9206.

Do you have a Micheals in your area? Ours carries Thomas. You can use a 40% off coupon. Also, for veternas day next week they have 50% off coupon and on BF they normally have a 60% off. They are the same price as TRU. Mike's has some other toys at xmas time. I always go there with coupons and save a bunch!

:gd_orange ACMoore and Michaels Arts & Crafts both carry Thomas the Tank engine stuff. Sometimes they are 40% off in the ad. When they are not on sale, you can use a 40% off coupon to get them. I wish I had known that 7 years ago when my DH would bring DS to the "train store" to get one every week. UGH We were paying OVER retail price for them! Good Luck

Where do you get the 40% off coupon for Michaels? I would have never thought to look there.

You have to be on their mailing list to get one. My problem is I use one and then I forget about them or don't need anything and they remove me from the mailing list after about 3 months.

Grrr....:wife:

• 2 weeks later...
I live in San Antonio, TX and the Michael's ad normally has a 40-50% off any one regular priced item in their weekly ad that comes in the newspaper. For BF, they normally bump up the coupon to 60% off one regular priced item, but that was only good until 11 am. Last year we got there at 10:50 (it was not a high priority shopping stop) and they gave us a ticket stating we got there before 11 so we could take our time and still get all of the deals. I don't know if they will be doing this again this year.

The Micheal store where I live here in Virginia dosen't require the coupon just go up the counter and tell them you forgot your coupon and they make you sign a log with your name adn zipcode and they scan their coupon thats in their drawer I do that atleast twice a week collecting for christmas. Today I bought the stephany 3 piece cars regualr 24.99 and got it for 15.00 something. Cranky eas 28.00 after the coupon a couple weeks ago. So I would think you could do that if you don't get the coupons.