Looking for IPODs

browneyedtexan

If you go to the apple store online and put your items in a cart and save the cart, after about two days, they'll contact you via email with a coupon code for $30 off your order. If you have any family/friends who teach, you can get them to purchase your items through their educational discount on-line and save an additional 15-20% off your items. I just ordered my two sons iPods (60 gig and larger shuffle) with personalization and cradles and cases for each and I owe my sister only $510 total.

If you go to the apple store online and put your items in a cart and save the cart, after about two days, they'll contact you via email with a coupon code for $30 off your order. If you have any family/friends who teach, you can get them to purchase your items through their educational discount on-line and save an additional 15-20% off your items. I just ordered my two sons iPods (60 gig and larger shuffle) with personalization and cradles and cases for each and I owe my sister only $510 total.

Interesting, I'll give it a shot. Thx.

Guest Kid Red
Yea, other then a coupon from Apple, you won't really ever find a deal on Apple products. They price protect and sell to wholesellers so high that they are left with only dollars profit per item. So that $99 iPod cost the store probably $95 and Apple won't let then sell below a certain point. It may be hard to get a good price, but mac computers keep their value for years and years because of it.