Christmas lights display

Tracy72

do you have an place in your area that you can go and walk or drive around and see a bunch of lights? We can go to Ashland Ky and there is a block that is set up to do this..it has a tiny little ice patch too if youwant to try to ice skate..lol...they even have a santa there in a building to go in and see...well get warm...lol..the park is across for the hospital so we get to see all the big houses as we walk around the block...I lke to look at the homes that are decorated with alot of trees...one home had like 6 trees in it...lol... and the big stuff....shewww...one had a big train going around on the porch...nice...lol

There's an attraction downtown but I believe you have to either pay to get into certain spots.. PLUS it's a huge PITA to drive through as everyone and their dog shows up, lol!

There are local streets, but only the locals know about which streets do them usually. :)

I guess our whole town is Christmas crazy.lol We have a local park where the Municipal Band has outdoor concerts during the summer and the first weekend of December they have a beautiful display that you can walk through that goes through the holidays. A local western wear store has a lot next to the store where they have a huge display you can drive through, look at lights, and listen to Christmas music. And just about every neighborhood here has almost every house decorated. We also have a couple of living nativity scenes where we can drive through and see the "First Christmas" and listen to music. I have to say that I love my town and the fact that it is absolutely beautiful here for the Holidays.