Ok--I need help w/ this site.

smfritz03

Look up on the gray area above right below the Black Friday logo where it says My Shopping List...right between Sale Ads and Most Wanted. From there, you can click on Edit List and check off which items you would like to add to your list from the sale ads provided. From what I understand, you are automatically added to the email notification list once you create a shopping list so if something goes on sale online for the same price, you will get an email notifying you of it. Great resource! :yelclap:

Ok--thanks!!! I feel stupid--here Ive been searching this site for DAYS and its right at the top!!! Now I am in the league w/ my kids, tell them to look for their shoes and they start looking at the ceiling saying "I cant see them".......lol----oh well, just have to laugh at myself over this one!!! :wife:

Ok--thanks!!! I feel stupid--here Ive been searching this site for DAYS and its right at the top!!! Now I am in the league w/ my kids, tell them to look for their shoes and they start looking at the ceiling saying "I cant see them".......lol----oh well, just have to laugh at myself over this one!!! :wife:

Don't feel stupid I do the same thing. Think we lose a few brain cells when we have children if you KWIM...lol. And I also have the same problem w/ my kids but the one that really drives me nuts is my husband. He asks me things like "Where's such and such?" I say..."In the closet." He says "No I already looked." I stop what I am doing...go to the closet and lo and behold IT'S THERE. UGH.

Don't feel stupid I do the same thing. Think we lose a few brain cells when we have children if you KWIM...lol. And I also have the same problem w/ my kids but the one that really drives me nuts is my husband. He asks me things like "Where's such and such?" I say..."In the closet." He says "No I already looked." I stop what I am doing...go to the closet and lo and behold IT'S THERE. UGH.

your husband sounds exactly like me. and i believe i could have sworn for us that we have actually looked! :D

i'm going to make a wild guess and say that most husbands are like that. lol.

your husband sounds exactly like me. and i believe i could have sworn for us that we have actually looked! :D

i'm going to make a wild guess and say that most husbands are like that. lol.

Well all I know is my ex and current both are. But I have 3 girls and they seem to be taking after their dad. Hoping that is one characteristic of his they will outgrow...lol.

I'm still having problems w/my shopping list. I can't even get it to where it says Edit list. It's blank in the middle of the page. I've tried at home and here at work with no luck. When I click to register, it tells me I am already registered. I would love to get the email alerts for items on my shopping list that are available online.