gift ideas for a 9 yr old girl

Tracy72

but she is not a really girlie girl,just enough not to be to tomboyish,...lol...she is not into dolls...so can you throw me some thoughts out here...she is in to spongebob soooo much...but I got her alot of him last yr and just dont wnat to do that again...lol..she is getting a pda with sb on it now... a sb basketball thing.......so if you have any suggestions hit me with them:tongue1:

has gb advance...with plenty games...and movies for it too. has video now...she is not into much music for an ipod...Ithink that is what them are for..lol....Thanks for the suggestions....I wishshe would just think and tell me what she wants...lol

she does want the doodle bear..so she can write all over it..so I am looking for a great deal on 2 of them now...lol

but she is not a really girlie girl,just enough not to be to tomboyish,...lol...she is not into dolls...so can you throw me some thoughts out here...she is in to spongebob soooo much...but I got her alot of him last yr and just dont wnat to do that again...lol..she is getting a pda with sb on it now... a sb basketball thing.......so if you have any suggestions hit me with them:tongue1:

Are you sure we aren't talking about my daughter???;)

She wants the Moon shoes(boots) individual trampolines. Doodlebear here too.lol She loves carebears.Thats about the only Girly thing she wants.

they've come out with a dora tv and dvd player so they might have a sb one of those too. know you said you didn't want to do a lot sb but the tv and dvd could be a idea and maybe smaller gifts not sb???

Are you sure we aren't talking about my daughter???;)

She wants the Moon shoes(boots) individual trampolines. Doodlebear here too.lol She loves carebears.Thats about the only Girly thing she wants.

lol...she wants one of those pogo sticks that has the ball on the end too...lol..

she already has a tv and vcr in her room so I am not even thinking about getting the SB one...lol...because her little sister is a Dora fan also...lol..

I have 2 girls, 13 and 8. Both of them love making bracelets. This is something all the kids are wearing, boys and girls. They make both the embroidery floss kind, and the beaded kinds. I know the craft stores such as Michaels and JoAnn fabrics, as well as stores like Wal-Mart sell these. They even have boyish type beads as well to add to theirs. This is something my 13 year old started about 4 years ago, and still loves it! They even have some fun reasonable priced weave looms for it. So you could pick her up one of those large mutli packs of floss, some beads, and some string, etc and put it in some of those nice little plastic cases to keep it organized. Wal-Mart has the best prices on the little cases.

I, too have a 9 yr old dd and this is what I am getting her:

pogo stick

Scavenger Hunt board game (I've only seen it at KMart)

Life

Battleship

Yatzee (it's the yr of the board game in my house if you couldn't tell - thanks TRU)

beach towel

lap board

Mario DDR for gamecube

golf clubs

Disney calendar (we're a disney family)

sheets

Mad libs (saw this huge book at B&N for sale for like $4.99)

outfit

she is a gymnast so she is getting a couple of leos and some posters for her room

movies - Racing Stripes & Kicking & Screaming

for her stocking:

undies

socks poncho for Disney

beanie bear for gymnastics

Disney $

GC for Outback Steakhouse (she can take the family out to dinner one night)

As you can see I am basically done with her and her brother, so if anyone wants ideas for a 4 almost 5 yr old boy, let me know :2roller:

Sorry for the long post!!!

Thanks for the ideas...we have no B&Bhere...lol...legos are banned from the house..lol...step on to much because she has a little sister that gets things out....beads..cant do..to little for sister...the one thing that I know I will be adding to her collection is those magnetic things....they both absolutely love them and dont hurt as bad when you step on them...lol..she gets socks..panties..bras....undies..every yr....and 5 outfits......I am sure she will like what she gets...lol...