Amazon Prime--anyone with spots open?

• 2 weeks later...
I do know that you can only share prime with a member living in your same household. I was told on another site if amazon finds out you are sharing with strangers, they will cancel your amazon account completely. Apparently they have done it before. I've had prime for free for over 2 years now. I signed up for amazon mom and it comes with 3 months free prime. When it runs out I get another gmail address and sign up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Keep in mine it is against amazons terms and if they find out they will cancel your account. People with digital content will lose all content. I've seen it reported on the forums. YOu can only legally add guests that live in your home. YOu can't even add other family members, It states household members in teh same home.

I have prime. I have never added anyone to it before do I'm not sure how. I just renewed less than 2 months ago. I'm open to figuring out how to add people. Just PM me.

Buyer beware - I joined a group on this forum and was on it one year successfully. The second year partway through, they cancelled our account. We also all split it up and paid $16 a piece. I speak from experience... :mad:

Did they refund a prorated portion or just cancel it completely?

I have prime. I have never added anyone to it before do I'm not sure how. I just renewed less than 2 months ago. I'm open to figuring out how to add people. Just PM me.

Yes, please do be careful. Amazon is really cracking down on all the Prime Shipping abuse...I think that is why Amazon Mom is closed. To many people abusing it by getting new email addresses and joining again.

• 2 months later...