Sears Friends and Family

gzc721

I just wanted to let everyone know that here in Missouri Sears is having their Friends and Family night on Nov. 13th from 6-9 p.m. They are supposedly going to use the Black Friday ad with the exception of the door busters. You will also save an extra 10% that night. If there are things that you are wanting inside the ad it is a good way to get some of your shopping done early.

We have gone to this for the last 3 years and I have gotten almost all the items that I wanted on F&F and saved an extra 10%. :gd_orange I would check with your local Sears to see when they are going to be having their F&F.

Have fun shopping!!

I got the email with the coupon for the Family and Friends night too. Just wanted to add that there was another coupon on the same email for the Family and Friends at KMart this sunday, but it is for all day. Just looked again and the Sears 10% off was also good on Lands End stuff - a rare thing I believe.:tongue1:

go onto www dot searsholdings dot com/familyandfriends to register and get your coupon. Every store in the company will participate.

You will also get a coupon for KMart 10% off all day on 11/6.

Lands End will be included on the 13th @ Sears.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's the actual invite

SPECIAL INVITATION

To all Sears & Kmart Associates, Retirees, Family, Friends and Business Partners!!!

The Sears 2005 Holiday Family & Friends Night will be held on Sunday, November 13th from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in all Sears Full-Line Stores, Sears Essentials, Sears Auto Centers and Sears Hardware & Appliance Stores.

You are cordially invited to join us for this event filled evening that will provide you with the opportunity to avoid the after Thanksgiving crowds and get some terrific savings on Holiday gifts. During this event you and your guests will be able to:

· Save an additional 10% off regular, sale and clearance prices (see below for exclusions*).

· Get an advance purchase opportunity for the Day After Thanksgiving all day sale items (excludes Early Opening Doorbusters).

· Take an additional 30% off Apparel clearance items.

· Get 5% Cash Back OR 0% financing for 12 months with no payments OR 0% financing for 18 months with payments on any Home Electronics purchase over $399 on your Sears Card.

· Save 10% on all Lands' End merchandise in the store.

· Save 10% on all Protection Agreements.

· Save 10% on 1-800-4-MY-HOME repair services and parts.

See the attached sale flyer for a sampling of the hot buys and day after thanksgiving deals that will be available during this event.

Since the event will be held after regular store hours the special event prices will be loaded into the registers.

NO SHOPPING PASSES OR COUPONS WILL BE NEEDED TO ATTEND.

Since many of the neighborhood Dealer Stores are closed on Sunday ALL SEARS AUTHORIZED DEALER STORES will honor the event all day on Monday (November 14th).

We look forward to seeing you during our biggest Family and Friends event ever!!

*EXCLUSIONS.......Not valid on previous purchases, Home Electronics, DVD movies, video games, Special Purchases, Great Price Items, Levi's jeans, Sears Auctions on ebay, outlet store purchases, landsend.com, catalog orders, fragrances, J.A. Henckels, KitchenAid stand mixers, Introductory Offers, Celestial StarTM diamonds, Weber, Maytag Neptune, automotive services, Pharmacy, beer and wine, Sears licensed businesses including Two Hearts maternity, Gift Cards, thegreatindoors or the greatindoors.com

I called my local Sears & asked if they were having this Sunday evening. They are. I asked if I needed any pass to get in & she had mention bout the pass available online. I mention to her that I did have that I just dont have a printer to print it out & mentioned it states on the flyer that you dont need a pass & I just wanted to make sure I could get in. She said I shouldnt have a problem. So I am going to go. :)

I don't know about anyone else but I didn't see anything really on sale that was such a deal. Not going here. Got the coupon to go not worth the effort and if BFs deals don't look to good either. Where is Kohls deals. Thats what I'm waiting for.

I registered last night but haven't received an email yet. I plan on going shopping today just to check out some of the things that I'll be after on BF so figure I'll stop by and check Sears out. Too bad the TV I'm looking at is a doorbuster, so won't be able to get it. And the 10% off isn't good on home electronics, so that's out for the TV too.

I just got back from sears too and I got my daughter a new winter jacket, a glow doodle bear, a baby einstein dvd and 4 packs of undies for just under $60!!! The jacket alone was originally $70!

You guys did far better than I!! I didn't see anything that great of a deal. Our tax here is 9.25%, so the 10% off basically just pays tax. I left and decided to hit the endcap clearances at Target and got a great deal on some hair color but that was it. :( :(