What will be the "Hot Toys" for 2011?

jellybean051901

Since the Angry Birds board game is so hard to get, I thought I would share this. My DS7 is Angry Birds obsessed, and always pretends he has imaginary birds around the house that he takes care of, so I wanted to find him something, but not the plushes because those will just sit here. Kmart had a whole collection of Angry Birds figurines! They come in packs of 2, and they're adorable!!! I got 3 packs: The white and red birds, the blue and black birds, and the yellow bird with a pig. They were $6.99 per pack. This is going to be a huge hit in my house on Christmas. This might just be my kid though, I don't know. But just in case, I wanted to tell you about them! Here's a link! http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_004W003481543000P?prdNo=1&blockNo=1&blockType=G1

Is it the one where you throw 3 birds against a target for points? Then I have one if it is.

Is it the one where you throw 3 birds against a target for points? Then I have one if it is.

No I think that is the toss game. This is the "knock on wood" game. I think you pick a card that shows you a way to build up with plastic blocks and then you launch little angry birds at it with a sling shot type thing. It's very cool.

No I think that is the toss game. This is the "knock on wood" game. I think you pick a card that shows you a way to build up with plastic blocks and then you launch little angry birds at it with a sling shot type thing. It's very cool.

The toss game was at big lots, I picked up that angry bird game too. Since my ds loves them.

I think the new Monster High dolls are going to be impossible to find. They are already selling for a lot on ebay. They are Spectra Vondergeist, Abbey Bominable, Gil Webber, and Toralei Stripe. Really hopping to find these for DD7

keep looking off the beaten path for them. I will probably check to see if the local stores got them in as promised.

I ordered 2 of these Angry Birds game via the internet for $17.99 based on what I was reading on this board about how hard it is to find these games. Then I went to Meijer's (Allen Park, MI) for some other stuff and found a HUGE display of them.....for $14.99 no less! (And they will be on sale next week for $7.99!) If you have a Meijer's near you.....go to Meijers.

I think the new Monster High dolls are going to be impossible to find. They are already selling for a lot on ebay. They are Spectra Vondergeist, Abbey Bominable, Gil Webber, and Toralei Stripe. Really hopping to find these for DD7

My daughter was shocked and very happy today in New York city because after watching the rockettes we went into FAO and they had the Toralei so i bought 3 one for daughter and 2 for my nieces and they still had a few left after that plus spectra but no Abbey as that is the one we can't find and my wife looks every day .

My daughter was shocked and very happy today in New York city because after watching the rockettes we went into FAO and they had the Toralei so i bought 3 one for daughter and 2 for my nieces and they still had a few left after that plus spectra but no Abbey as that is the one we can't find and my wife looks every day .

They have Abbey right now on www.angelicdreamz.com for $29.99

It really angers me how people take such advantage with jacking up prices on hot items knowing people are desperate. I remember the furbies craze years ago. Those things were selling on the black market for $100 a furbie. Then the shake it up dolls are sold out. I'm so glad. Thanks to the kind people on this board, I got them when I did.

If anyone has a Five Below store around them, they have the cutest Angry Birds stuff! I was there today and they had packs of puzzle erasers (you can take them apart) with 3 birds (red, blue, or black) or 3 pigs (regular, mustache, and King Pig). And they had mini plushes and posters. Super cute and super cheap. A nice addition to any Angry Birds fan's Christmas, I think. :)

If anyone has a Five Below store around them, they have the cutest Angry Birds stuff! I was there today and they had packs of puzzle erasers (you can take them apart) with 3 birds (red, blue, or black) or 3 pigs (regular, mustache, and King Pig). And they had mini plushes and posters. Super cute and super cheap. A nice addition to any Angry Birds fan's Christmas, I think. :)

Ooh, TFS! My DS2 is SO hard to buy for, but he LOVES Angry Birds, so I will check this out!!