Help! I need idea's for my 9 year old son!

JanaBanana

i say get him what i got my sons.it is an aiptek the name is something like that anyway it is a digital camera,video recorder and mp3 player all in one.they did lose interest in it after a while don't know how good it is but it did take good pics and it was under 100 dollars.they had fun with them.i think my older son still uses his. i got these at target

My 12 year old son and 9 year old daughter are all of a sudden into nerf guns. One gets behind the sofa, one gets behind a chair, and my 4 year old gets wherever my son is, and they all shoot at each other. They are having a blast.

K-mart has a $25.00 nerf gun for $12.50 Friday only of this week. Check out their online ad to make sure it's the same in your area.

My son is 8 and he loves Star Wars, Video games, Yu Gi OH, and he likes to play with his leap pad. Anything we can do together is always a hit be it a game or a science experiment of some sort. He loves those fly wheel things that WM is having for 5 dollars.

MY almost 9 like Bionicles, movies, TMNT, Anything Batman.

I am aslo thinking of getting him some tools (hammer nails, screw driver etcetera) as he loves to build things even just hammering peices of wood togther or taking thinsg apart with his odler brother.

He also loves Maginext (sp?)

My almost 10 year old is really into all the spy gadgets that are out in stores right now. That's mostly what he is getting this year. My nephew(3 months younger than DS) likes Bionicles.

What I did to get some more ideas for my son was to go window shopping at Toys R Us. He gave me some great ideas on what to get him(for both his birthday, which is 12/12, and for Christmas)