TRU BB in mail....free joy card!!!

snakeswiff

Guest Deals4Me

I got a crappy one...I would rather of gotten the 20% off...

I'll never spend $150 on my son at one time... you should see all the crap I have NOW for him....

I got $50/$150 joy card...poopers!

I am also on the mailing list and didn't get anything. I'll get the BB in the Sunday paper tomorrow, but I don't think the joy card will be with that one.

I wonder how they decide who to send that stuff too. I certainly spend enough money there and they have to know we're going to tell each other. :)

I got the toy book today in my Sunday paper. No 20% coupon, but had a coupon for $10 coupon if you buy $75 worth of merchandise. Coupon has to be used on your next purchase though

I was there today and what they gave me was a $10 gift card--before I had paid. I probably could have done a partial pay with it on what I was buying right then and there, but since I still had a large item to come back in for (could only fit so much in the cart LOL), I left, loaded up the van, came back in, got the easel I was after, and then used the $10 card (and $5 printed coupon) on that. :D

So it seems quite possible to me that someone could take the card and then use it to pay right there, rather than waiting for next time.

I got my TRU Big Book in the mail today. Included was a 20% off any one item joy card that is valid from black friday unti the 24th of Dec!:mail:

I was quite happy!!! Man I am I glad I am on the TRU mailing list!

Now I really cant wait to see the BF add!!!!:woot2:

Yes, I got my joy card too, but mine was for 10% off on my entire purchase. Hopefully they'll have all I need on sale at the same time so I can really take advantage of the 10%.