BF Survival Kit

saraczek

If we could put together our ideal black friday survival kit and you could put anything in it, what would it be?

I'd put in a set of two way radios so we can attack in sync...lol

An unlimited supply of cash

and A VIP card that entitles me to go to the front of the check out line at all the stores

I would have a card that you download your list to, swip it when you go into the store then pay for it and drive around and someone loads it up. ( okay so I'm dreaming but that would be nice)

an undisclosed amount of $$

Patience

the Location of the sale items I am purchasing

If we could put together our ideal black friday survival kit and you could put anything in it, what would it be?

I'd put in a set of two way radios so we can attack in sync...lol

An unlimited supply of cash

and A VIP card that entitles me to go to the front of the check out line at all the stores

For me we need to add some type of mini porta potty lol. I'm pregnant and scared how I'm gonna hold up in those lines with this having to pee all the time thing :2urinate: lol. Maybe a air sick bag to incase my morning sickness isn't gone yet. I'll be out there at 3 am puking in a bag wearsing depends or somthing How die hard is that :gd_orange Still think they outta send me a gotta deal shirt. Think of all the advertisement and all the people that would read the shirt of the puking pregnant woman doing the peepee dance in line at 3 am in the freezing cold :yay:

Mara

For me we need to add some type of mini porta potty lol. I'm pregnant and scared how I'm gonna hold up in those lines with this having to pee all the time thing :2urinate: lol. Maybe a air sick bag to incase my morning sickness isn't gone yet. I'll be out there at 3 am puking in a bag wearsing depends or somthing How die hard is that :gd_orange Still think they outta send me a gotta deal shirt. Think of all the advertisement and all the people that would read the shirt of the puking pregnant woman doing the peepee dance in line at 3 am in the freezing cold :yay:

Mara

I FEEL YOU ALL THE WAY!!!

I will be 3 1/2 months on BF. So I'll be doing the peepee dance too. And hopefully I'll have a good day w/out puking. Some days I do and some days I don't. Guess we'll see how it goes. We should also add a toothbrush, toothpaste, and some scope for after the puking...hehe.

Also what Ross said about the football players..I could use them too. I am scared to death that someone is gonna bump into my stomach!! Maybe I should include in my list a big blinking sign to put above my head that says "Caution..pregnant". Of course people can be so rude so they probably wouldn't care.

I will be 7 months pregnant. Past the pucking but I still have to pee all of the time. My new thing is everytime I go shopping or I am around very many people I have terrible hot flashs. I get hot really easy. I am go to definately wear a very cool shirt so that I do not pass out in some of the lines where people are all packed together. All this and I still would not miss shopping on BF.

I will be 7 months pregnant. Past the pucking but I still have to pee all of the time. My new thing is everytime I go shopping or I am around very many people I have terrible hot flashs. I get hot really easy. I am go to definately wear a very cool shirt so that I do not pass out in some of the lines where people are all packed together. All this and I still would not miss shopping on BF.

You could get one of those little personal fans at WalMart to put in your pocket book. It doesn't work miracles but maybe it would help some.

Guest Deals4Me

I FEEL YOU ALL THE WAY!!!

I will be 3 1/2 months on BF. So I'll be doing the peepee dance too. And .

Nah, yuo dont do that till you cant see your feet anymore!

Nah, yuo dont do that till you cant see your feet anymore!

Yeah I do!! I have a very small build and have already started showing a good bit (I'm about the size now that I was at 4-5 months with my daughter). So it's already getting to me. Right now I'm having to make a bathroom break about every hour.

I would have been 8.5 months along with my twins three years ago on BF. But instead I was three weeks post partum after a traumatic hospital stay.. so it didn't happen that year. I remember sitting home and browsing online instead, waiting for DH to wake.. :P

For me - Tylenol, cup of coffee, bottle of Pepsi, nice comfy clothes and SHOES, and no stress.. haha. Oh and McD's breakfast sitting in my car, HOT, waiting for me after I am done at the last store.

I was 81/2 mon preggo several years back (well, more than several, DS is almost 7 LOL) and people were super nice on BF to me. They were all afraid I was going to go into labor! people were handing me stuff over the crowds so I could get out of the store! It was great!

Good luck to all the preggo's!!!:D

I've done BF @ WalMart twice while pregnant. One year was horrible -- some idiot jammed his cart into my poor belly so he could get to the computers (I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time). He knocked me on my bum and kept going! The second year was much better. People were super nice and getting things for me. One older gentleman even walked in front of my cart so no one would bunp into me!

For the preggo-mommas out there, get a cart to help protect your belly! Try to use the potty first thing when you get there too -- if you have to use it later your stuff may disappear from your cart!

My survival kit would have soda, snacks, list with maps, and hopefully a babysitter for the kiddos. If DH has to work, I won't be going out. I don't think the craziness is something I want to expose my little ones to.

Katt

I've done BF @ WalMart twice while pregnant. One year was horrible -- some idiot jammed his cart into my poor belly so he could get to the computers (I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time). He knocked me on my bum and kept going! The second year was much better. People were super nice and getting things for me. One older gentleman even walked in front of my cart so no one would bunp into me!

For the preggo-mommas out there, get a cart to help protect your belly! Try to use the potty first thing when you get there too -- if you have to use it later your stuff may disappear from your cart!

My survival kit would have soda, snacks, list with maps, and hopefully a babysitter for the kiddos. If DH has to work, I won't be going out. I don't think the craziness is something I want to expose my little ones to.

Katt

I think it all depends on what's on sale and how badly people want it. If it's a year where there's an item that is in high demand it's gonna be worse. I went while pregnant w/ all 3 of my girls and I found that some years people were alot nicer than others.

Guest Deals4Me

Yeah I do!! I have a very small build and have already started showing a good bit (I'm about the size now that I was at 4-5 months with my daughter). So it's already getting to me. Right now I'm having to make a bathroom break about every hour.

OH NO! Thats gonna bite big time for BF!! Maybe cause its early, it wont be sooo bad?

Bring a snack (protein) - the hot flash may be a sign of low blood sugar, at least that is what happened to me.:loli:

Michele :rwb:

Well add me to the preggos list. I'll be 4 months preg and hoping the MS is over or I won't be going. And hoping nana and pop pop will watch son, he is only 9 months old. Last year I didn't go cause I was almost 8 months preg and scared of the crowds.

My survival kit:

Morning sickness go away pills:greenappl

open potty stall at all times

unlimited money:g_thumbri

babysitter:grandpa:

bodyguard:eyepoppin :2football

being the one of only a few people at the store that I chose:2stickpok:chairshot

Mcdonalds egg mcmuffins:hungry:

have someone get the stuff for me:woot2:

I :wub: smilies!!!!:g_laughin

OH NO! Thats gonna bite big time for BF!! Maybe cause its early, it wont be sooo bad?

It'll be ok!! I'm going with other women in my family so they can hold my place in line while I make record time to the potty and back!!

:superman::2urinate:

Hat's off for the pregnant ladies who are gonna stand in-line:clapping:

You guys are hardcore!:D

Wouldn't miss it for the world!!:gd_orange

Hmmmm...the three things that popped into my mind first were that I would need to pee (get a catheter (sp?)), would need my Dr. Pepper (get one of those hat things that holds your pop and has straws going to your mouth) and I would need to smoke if I was in there long enough...not sure what to do about that one. Oh...and a little device to freeze everybody in the store so I could just walk up and get the items I want.