TRU Big Book online Saturday!

boudmel

I was just at online at Toys R Us and they have posted to check back on Saturday for the start of their Big Book Sale!!!!

I was in TRU tonight and they already have the Winnie the Pooh plushes that are going to be the promo this year. They also have signs up for the big book sale.

You can pick up a copy of the Big Toy Book at Toys "R" Us on 10/30 also. I got a mailing from them yesterday with coupons in it. One is for 20% any one item, one is to get a $10.00 gift card if you spend $75.00 or more and one is for 20% off any clothing or shoe item. Look out for them in the mail.

That will be fun. About how long does this ad last? Never did the TRU thing before.

Usually the Big book sale lasts through Thanksgiving week. It generally ends the Saturday before Turkey day. Then they have a sale valid through Wednesday. After that its the BF ad .

What's "Big Book sale"???

Thanks

Simonalex

Its the Big Toy Book that Toys R Us puts out every year. Tons of pages with lots of toys and sales. It usually comes with stickers so the kids can put one next to the picture of each toy they would like to have :)