Need BF help with two items

SelenaV

There are two things I *really* need a deal on. My DS wants a PS2. I'd like to be able to get him two wireless controllers to go with it. THe one at WM on BF is not a bundle, only the machine and one controller. And my DH would faint if I could give him "THe Crow" boxset. Are there any deals on either one that I'm missing?

TIA,

Selena

Not for BF but right now on the Sears website they have 2 PS2 bundles on sale- includes the system, 4 games and 2 controllers (one of which is wireless) for $169.88 marked down from originally being $239.99. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/9ewk6

Good luck! :)

EDIT: One of the bundles comes with one wireless and one regular controller. The other bundle comes with two regular controllers.

Not for BF but right now on the Sears website they have 2 PS2 bundles on sale- includes the system, 4 games and 2 controllers (one of which is wireless) for $169.88 marked down from originally being $239.99. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/9ewk6

Good luck! :)

EDIT: One of the bundles comes with one wireless and one regular controller. The other bundle comes with two regular controllers.

^ Stumbled upon these bundles earlier and was just about to suggest them lol. It's probably one of the best deals you'll find on it. Sony hasn't dropped the price in quite a while, and probably won't until the PS3. Even if the games are the "Greatest Hits" (usually retail around $19.99 or less) you'll still be getting a decent deal by getting 4 games and a controller for about $20.

^ Stumbled upon these bundles earlier and was just about to suggest them lol. It's probably one of the best deals you'll find on it. Sony hasn't dropped the price in quite a while, and probably won't until the PS3. Even if the games are the "Greatest Hits" (usually retail around $19.99 or less) you'll still be getting a decent deal by getting 4 games and a controller for about $20.

# Pinball Hall of Fame

# Tokyo Extreme Racing

# World Championship Poker

# Strike Force Bowling

These are the 4 games included in both bundles :curse: $20 dollars for the 4 would seem expensive to me :flame: so you are getting the console for $150 plus the free wireless controller and 4 baaaaaaad games also for free. Also FREE SHIPPING with mail-in rebate (provided in email).

all considered a good deal.

RCWC

• 2 weeks later...

There are two things I *really* need a deal on. My DS wants a PS2. I'd like to be able to get him two wireless controllers to go with it. THe one at WM on BF is not a bundle, only the machine and one controller. And my DH would faint if I could give him "THe Crow" boxset. Are there any deals on either one that I'm missing?

TIA,

Selena

Try Ebay. Sometimes you can get really great deals on there for that kind of stuff. Just check their feedback BEFORE you bid. :g_thumbri