Walgreens BF

sbhiggins

EDIT to note: I first saw this at http://www.dealagogo.com

It is another nice message board with a lot of great information.

It was my mistake not to give proper credit before.

I hope it's OK to post this-- not sure of the ettiquette.

I saw this on another site. The woman who posted it seems to work for Walgreens and says that the final ad isn't printed yet, so this is not final.

6 foot prelit christmas trees 19.99

(I'm suspecting the following is a percentage off)

Adidas EDT spray 1oz 3.99

Adidas EDT spray 1oz 2.98 (not sure what the difference is between the two) (limit 2)

Adidas Moves for Her EDT spray .5oz 4.24

Candies Men EDC spray 1.7oz 9.37

C'Est Moi EDT spray womens 1.7oz 4.99

Candies wmns EDT spray 1.7oz 9.37

Cool Water Men Frzn EDT spray 4.2oz 9.99

Cool Water Women Fran EDT spray 3.4oz 9.99

Pierre Cardin cologne 8oz 3.74

Shalimar EDT spray 1oz 9.49

Cabbage Patch Babies assortment 19.99 (limit 2)

Bionicle Boxed gift set 9.99 (limit 2)

Dreamgear plug n play w/50games 9.99 (limit 2)

Assorted DVDs 2/9.99

Assorted VHS 2/4.99

Hershey Giant candy bars 2/1.00 (limit 4)

Maxwell House Instant Coffee 9oz 1.99 (limit 2)

Planters Peanuts 16oz .99 (limit 2)

Polaroid Digital Camera 3.2mp 59.99

Portable DVD player 7in 99.99

Radio Control Vehicle 6volt 19.99

Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Stick or Lip Gloss .99 (limit 1)

Rose Art Magnetix Set 100s 14.99

Schick Quattro Razor system 9.99 (I think there may be something with the cartridges as well...will update that asap) (Limit 1)

Tide Ultra Liquid 50oz 1.99 (limit 2)

I was hoping to see some BF only easysaver deals, but maybe they'll be in the final ad.

:yelclap:

I really don't know what her job is, but she posts the walgreens ads early each week (that is, several weeks early) and they've always been legit so far.

If the ad isn;t printed yet, how would she know? Is she a top level exec or something?

No wrapping paper deals? I always buy my wrapping paper here on BF. I just saw it in the ad for this week though--$.79/ roll. I can't remember what I have paid in the past on BF.

Yeah, the wrapping paper is on sale this week with coupon- .79 cents each with coupon, limit 3. I just went and bought some myself- good deal and since its still a little early for a lot of people to be thinking of Christmas, there is still a great selection :)

No wrapping paper deals? I always buy my wrapping paper here on BF. I just saw it in the ad for this week though--$.79/ roll. I can't remember what I have paid in the past on BF.

The wrapping paper deal was Buy 1 Get 2 Free. So, at $1.99 for the 1st roll, it turned out to be 66 cents per roll for the 3 rolls. Does that make sense?

Woofdog (who originally posted this info at DAGG) is the owner of that site and is infamous for posting the weekly walgreens ad ahead of time. :gd_skateb

She did delete her OP on DAGG. I am not exactly sure why.

Anyways, I guess my point is, since Woofdog posted it, I am positive her information is accurate. :trampolin

Now too bad the local walgreens is like 20 miles away, I would have loved to stock up on the tide. With the $1 coupon, it would have come to .99 per 50oz.

Woofdog (who originally posted this info at DAGG) is the owner of that site and is infamous for posting the weekly walgreens ad ahead of time. :gd_skateb

She did delete her OP on DAGG. I am not exactly sure why.

Anyways, I guess my point is, since Woofdog posted it, I am positive her information is accurate. :trampolin

Now too bad the local walgreens is like 20 miles away, I would have loved to stock up on the tide. With the $1 coupon, it would have come to .99 per 50oz.

Glad to finally see the credit given to Woofdog. I agree with DesiDoll88 - Woofdog is great with the Walgreens ads - if she posted it it must be accurate. :)

Guest Deals4Me

They have that deal this week....

.79 for 50ft.

Guest Deals4Me

I think I will be stocking up if means I go 20 times.... I like tide fora pretreater but not for detergent since Sun detergent works the same....for a fraction of the cost!