Where will they place the BF items??

kandstweedy

I am an old pro at BF shopping and the laptops have me worried. I think that, from experience, they will not bring them and set them out. They will probably bring them out and hand them out to people standing there waiting on them, probably in electronics. I am worried because past has taught me that they only get a very few of things like this, so you will probably have to make it top priority to get it. It's best to keep asking everytime someone new comes into the area about where and when they will bring them out. By doing that I have gotten alot of things that I normally would not have gotten. Some employees will tell you and some won't that's why it's best to keep asking.lol Hope this helps and hope you get one. I am going to do my darnedest to get one of those.

Thank you Gporter34!! I hope we both get one! That is such a good deal!! I guess I will just head directly to electronics then and start asking people on the way! That is my main priority other than the Fisher Price little people and some clothes for my kiddies!! Thank you again! Susan

No problem, Susan. I shop WalMart every BF and have found that they do things randomly sometimes but I feel pretty certain that they will either hand them out like I stated or give tickets for them. Either way you should be in pretty good shape if you go to electronics and stay on them.lol

What about other items like toys? I have never done the doorbusters before (I usually go later in the morning), but I am planning on going early to WM this year. Are the toys on the shelves only or do they put them up by the door, on the endcaps in large quantity?? I am looking to get a Cabbage Patch, some Little People stuff and maybe the light saber. I also maybe getting the DVR. My cousin will be going with me (just to help me) so I don't know if I will send her directly to toys or electronics. I also don't know what time to get there. Our WM is 24 hours, so do I get there at 5 or 6 ? Do I wait in line or do they let you in earlier? I am clueless?

Babs

Thank you Gporter34!! I hope we both get one! That is such a good deal!! I guess I will just head directly to electronics then and start asking people on the way! That is my main priority other than the Fisher Price little people and some clothes for my kiddies!! Thank you again! Susan

That's exactly what I want too!!! The laptop, and little people+clothes for my daughter! I really hope we can get them. Good luck!!!:)

I am going to try to get one of the laptops that are on sale that day at WM but was wondering where they will place the computers?? Do you think they will be by all the other computers or do they place them somewhere different usually? TIA Susan

For the computers and tvs at our Wal-Mart, they hand out tickets which you use to pay at the checkout then go around to the back of the store with your car to load them up.

Yeah, this will be my first BF at WM too. I'm kinda nervous after seeing those footage of people losing their mind in WMs.

I hope BestBuy/CC have a better laptop deal so I can avoid WM or at least go there later.

The "W" in Wal-mart stands for wilderness on BF. Difinitely not a tame place and danger can lurk around ever corner.:D I will be at BB first thing. IMO they always have better computer door busters.:)

Im thinking they will have you line up. Buy the laptop then pick up around back. Every year my Walmart (electronics) has you get in line. Pay for item. Gives you a ticket and keeps it at the tire center. When you are done and ready to go, you drive around back, show your ticket and they give you the product. Works very well here

:gd_shake: The electronics/computers at our Wal-Mart are always in the Frozen food section. I was required to get a ticket for the TV inside and then go outside to a Semi Trailer to pick up the TV. Each time I go to Wal-Mart and see a Trailer out to itself, I would if it holds the electronics! Check it out next time you go to your local Wal-Mart!

Our WM Usually has thing placed in the wrong department its like a treasure hunt to find the item you are looking for!! I hate it but then again while standing in line before the doors open we are all talking to each other asking what everyone is after its kind of fun but then again some people dont talk at all :( But once the doors open its a mad hunt to find what you are looking for!! I want the cabbage patch doll and maybe a few other items!! I will be at the entrance well befor they open hopefully before anyone else!!

:crossfing Right now, our WM has the GameBoys with the other games. I'm hoping they leave them there so that I can get a couple of them as soon as I get to WM at 1 or 2am.:fryingpan I'll do my darnedest to get that laptop and those 2 cameras,:clapping: I'll cheer the rest of the gang on from my spot in line in electronics,:gd_opera: when it's all over, I'll hopefully be happy with my goodies.lol Hope everyone who posts on Gottadeal gets all that they go after!!!lol:nahnah: :holiday10

So you can get the Gameboys before 5am??? That would be great vs waiting for them to be pulled out then fight to mad dash for them!!!! Also it helps w/ my plans to be on my flight to Disney by 8:30 am---get them--get in line at 5am and head to the airport!!

Tickets would be great for the bigger electronics. And as far as the toys, the way WM's pallet system is you never know where they will be. Last year we were looking for the r/c jeep that was $20, didn't see it anywhere. Then we ran into a lady with one in her buggy and asked her where she found it. They were by the shoe dept. I hope our WM has the good sense to label all the pallets this year.

Our WM has been good about bringing toys close to the toy section so far. I never worry much about them because if I go to the Christmas decoration section, I can look out into the garden center/greenhouse and see what's out there so I know what's coming through that door. lol They never bring things out the layaway doors because the line is too long and it's too crowded. They do bring things out at the doors by the milk in our's which the doors go back into the warehouse I believe.

My walmart has pallets of the items they place the pallets in the middle of the walkways and everyone stands in line infront of the the thing is you dont know whats on what pallet until its ripped open, but my walmart will come over the intercome and announce when you can start ripping the pallets ope. Its like a game to them to see people scurry around to get the cheap stuff...lol!

I go every year to walmart!