Cutting in line

destinyusa

Really depends on the store and if they want to try to control the crowd or not. The BB we BF at always has superb crowd control as does the CompUSA and CC. The BB uses shopping carts to make an aisle down to the IN door and block off the door from any other access. Of course, it does help that they also put a cop or two there. Another BB I used to go to on BF, in Savannah, GA, was pathetic and so I use the Augusta, GA store now. At Augusta, CC, BB, CompUSA, Office Depot, & Staples are within the same 1/4 strip center.....makes getting from one to another fast and easy.

This is what I hate. I also don't care for how one person will be in front of you.. and then their buddies show up RIGHT as the store opens.. all ten of their buddies that is. They just send one person out to hold the line and the rest show up.. blah.

Every year, I see senior citizens cutting in line and it ticks me off. I open my mouth and tell them to get back to the end of the line, this usually gets the crowd going. My cousin sort of shrinks into a ball at first until I remind her that they might want what she does, then look out!!

My Target was bad one year. we had been waiting in line for a few hours when last minute people starting arriving. The line at this point was wrapped around the store. People were pulling up in the parking lot, getting out, and instead of walking towards the end of the line, they were stalling right at the front. When the doors opened, 20+ people rushed the first people in line

Guest Deals4Me
See thats total BS! I dont mind if one or two people come and join, IF they were switching off and sitting the car, or hold the line for me when I throw my blanket back in the car... but holding it for 20 of your closest friends, DONT work. SORRY...Back of the line bub.

Yeah, I agree. We've been doing black friday now for 2 years and the only episode we have had was at Best Buy. The line we were in went around the whole store and the people who were in front of us kept letting friends in when we were finally getting to the cashier. Well this guys mother finally comes up with a cart LOADED with stuff. My husband told her no way go to the back (he had gotten tired after the 5th person cut in). She used every curse word under the sun but we didn't let her through. The people behind us allowed her to cut in and she began to shove her cart into my husband's ankles. After the 3rd time he took it and shoved it back. When she began to complain again he told her with his most charming grin she could either stop it NOW or have the cart thrown on top of her. Needless to say she left the line and we didn't see her again. Some people!

Our Walmart here makes pple make a single file line and the cops are there to patrol the line...thus no more.. I head to the supercenter and scout my stuff out and wait at what i want and Im outta there by 610.. otherwise even getting the the local walmart at 430, I'd be pushed and shoved to get it at 615.

I can't stand people who but in line either. The cops were at the walmart I was at but they really could not stop the people from charging the doors when they opened. They said they were there in case it got out of hand. People were outraged. The one good thing about waiting in line is that they come by with tickets if you want electronics like a tv or computer and if you have a ticket you get that item. I hope they do it this year for the gameboy advance. Does anyone know if they will give tickets out for that? Thanks!

Our walmarts offer walk around checkout people too.. they have a tazon in hand and check you out.. run your card thru a scanner attached at the hip. things went very smoothly .. except i was 8 months pregnant and some old man kept trying to run me down.. i thought i was gonna have to take him out! lol .. it was the 1st year i had seen everyone nice and personable.. i was soo huge i could barely get into the carebears... so this lady handed me 3! i was amazed