Online?

bjclaywell

I will be out of town on BF, but want to get some of the stuff that is for sale. Are any of the sales valid online? Or do I have to be in-store for them?

TIA - BJC

Many of the deals were available online last year. I didn't have to go to TRU's B&M last year because I was able to get all of my items online.

But you have to be careful, some deals are NOT available online.

Oh, and forgot to say that last year there was also free shipping on many of the BF online deals.

The online deals are usually available anytime after midnight (sometimes even before) so if you can get to a computer around midnight before you go out BF shopping, you can check to see whether or not the deal is available.

HTH!

Toys R Us, K B toys all start on Midnight and you can get all the deals online. Or at least that is how it has worked the last three years I have ordered.

Old Navy offers the same sales on line on black friday as they do in store.

I never go into those three stores on black friday. So it saves me lots of time!

Staples had most of their 2004 BF deals on line too. But, their web site was grossly overloaded. Their new 'easy rebate' system was a total mess. I think I got my last rebates out of them in early April.

Hopefully they learned from the 2004 BF disaster and 2005 will go smoothly. I know that I will hit their web site shortly after midnite and try to order all of the BF items I want that way.

Just a heads up Sear's online had their BF offers available too. They let me go through the whole process of ordering with my credit card, gave me a confimation, etc...said everything was available and two days later I get an email saying that the items were sold out, and there was nothing they could do. So I didn't go to the store to get the items and I was out of luck. I haven't shopped at Sear's since..it just ticked me off!!

Now, that's frightening. :g_good2ba

~H~

Just a heads up Sear's online had their BF offers available too. They let me go through the whole process of ordering with my credit card, gave me a confimation, etc...said everything was available and two days later I get an email saying that the items were sold out, and there was nothing they could do. So I didn't go to the store to get the items and I was out of luck. I haven't shopped at Sear's since..it just ticked me off!!