How do you keep organized and on task?

drmy91

I make a list..of the store i am going to first, the items i need from that store in order of importance and then the next store and so on and so forth. I check them off as I go. This way I dont miss anything or have to back track. I also note the prices in my list and watch as they are being scanned to make sure everything is coming up correctly.

I have a list. I also bring the ads with me to Meijer or Walmart for the things I want to have price matched. Last year I had a hard time at one of the stores, I think it was Toys R Us, when I wanted to do a price match. The manager asked if the original store was out of the item and I said yes. Then he told me that if the original store is sold out they won't do a price match. I was really bummed.

I keep a journal for BF. A page for each store and then I fold the adds and tuck them inside. I also write down everything Im looking for so I can compare prices before hand. I also tape an envelope inside the front cover of the journal and tuck the receipts inside. That way they arent lost in the confusion or in my mess of a purse.