Why in the world did I buy that???

bayhaysay

Have you ever asked yourself that question? I have so many times it's not even funny and for some reason I still by stupid/weird things. On BF I always do it because I'm always in such a rush I don't feel like I have time to think over my spontaneous purchases until I get home. And then I ask myself "Why did I buy 4 m&m radios, 5-$2 watches, and a book about all the things you can make with duct tape?":razz:

Guest Deals4Me
RARELY does that happen to us. We're so tight with the money, half the time I have a hard time doling out the cash for diapers cause my son refuses to potty train...err

Oh - every once in a while I will get home and realize that some of the things I thought would be "perfect" as a gift to someone - probably aren't going to be so perfect!

But many, many times I will find myself standing in a store - surrounded by items that look like the best deals in the world. Their packaging calls to me - their cleverly arranged aisle cap display beckons me. :cheesy:

My heart will be pounding, my adrenaline is pumping and I have to work hard to rein myself in - I must ignore the little voice in my head that is yelling "Spend! Spend! Spend! :lolrun: " and focus on what I really need to buy. :g_doh:

Guest all2tired
I do it all the time. Usually it's on toys. I will buy a lot of the toys that seem to be dirt cheap and then I put them away for when one of my kids goes to a BD party. Then I can wrap the gift that I paid maybe $5 for and the parents would know that it had to have cost at least $20.

I do it all the time. Usually it's on toys. I will buy a lot of the toys that seem to be dirt cheap and then I put them away for when one of my kids goes to a BD party. Then I can wrap the gift that I paid maybe $5 for and the parents would know that it had to have cost at least $20.

That is one of the best ideas I've ever seen!:2wiggle::g_clap: