Do you pick up stuff for friends & family (as a favor, not gifts) on BF?

Marcster

The only time is when my mom and I go to Wal-Mart. We have two SuperCenters, so she goes to one and I go the other. That way, we both stand a better chance at getting what we both want.

I call her before I go to check-out to see if we have any duplicates. Then, we meet up later at the mall and halve the list.

The only person I've ever bought stuff for is my "little" (25 year old) brother, who would rather shoot himself in the foot than get up at 4 AM to shop. :tongue1:

Don't know why I do it, but I guess he's just the baby in the family. :D

It's been easy enough since each time he's just wanted the same things I was already buying for my DH or myself-- one year it was a GBA (at Walmart) the other a Kodak Easysaver digital camera (also at Walmart-- actually, I picked those up for myself, my sister (who, along with my dad always shops with me), and my brother. Now the three of us have to be careful at family outings since we all have the same camera. :giggle:

I'm happy to get stuff for others if its convenient or can be picked up AFTER I get my stuff. But no way I'm going seriously out of the way for someone who can't be bothered to go themselves. :mischievo