Favorite Item on the Walmart "LIST"

Kandy

I thought that was classic. They even got the date in there! It would be hilarious if the other sites just copy and paste the list and actually advertise for this site on theirs. :)

It has been done. Someone posted it on my GA good deal alert yahoo group. I was reading the list, and sure enough, there it was....Gottadeal...lol

The gotta deal snuck in their is a riot I saw it to.

As for Walmarts list its a bit better than last year but not much jumping at me.

the CP doll looks good

the Dora TV but I don't wanna get the girls a TV lol

I'm in pain over the FP zoo I bought 2 weeks ago for $40 for dd's Bday and it will be $10 of BF UGH that one hurts

The FR wrangler I'm confused about. On the list you click the link and see the 2 seater but if you see the early bird add scan it shows a 1 seater. If it were the 2 seater I'm on that one

Leap pad writing system maybe

Maybe the tool chest for hubby depends what sears whips out with

the 26' wide screen LCD HDTV I really have to research those more since hubby wants one

Overall Nothing is jumping out to make this my first pick of the day. Target did better last year I wonder what they throw out this year

Mara

The FR wrangler I'm confused about. On the list you click the link and see the 2 seater but if you see the early bird add scan it shows a 1 seater. If it were the 2 seater I'm on that one

Overall Nothing is jumping out to make this my first pick of the day. Target did better last year I wonder what they throw out this year

Mara

I think it's probably the one seater because that's the one in the ad. At that price you could get 2 and the kiddoes wouldn't fight over who gets to drive it, which was what my kids used to do. My kids are 2 years and 3 months apart. I finally had to break down and just get another one because my oldest is all boy and would "hog" the toy.

The lap top is what I'd like to get three of :yay:(layaway line, here I come), the portable dvdplayer, 3 fisher price animal sounds zoo (gifts), :yay:3 fisher price Noah's arks (gifts), four stick brooms (gifts) and the 40 piece table set are all the items on my list.:yay:...and a partridge in a pear tree! :holiday07